Oppo Camp AFL Finals Series Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Port playing as a team, Cats playing as a bunch of individuals.

Trying to take second or third options, lazy kicks, lazy handballs, constantly appealing for frees, not pushing back anywhere near hard enough, Chris Scott must be one angry coach at half time. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn it around and win by 5 goals, that's what Geelong do.

Trying to take second or third options, lazy kicks, lazy handballs, constantly appealing for frees, not pushing back anywhere near hard enough, Chris Scott must be one angry coach at half time. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn it around and win by 5 goals, that's what Geelong USED to do.

EFA

hawthorn will beat Geelong by 100 next week.

This is the ultimate death rattle. Its a rattle, its impressive, but they're dead.

Trying to take second or third options, lazy kicks, lazy handballs, constantly appealing for frees, not pushing back anywhere near hard enough, Chris Scott must be one angry coach at half time. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn it around and win by 5 goals, that's what Geelong do.

Great call Mr B. You certainly do know your stuff when it comes to AFL.:)

How many close games would we win if we were able to bring our own umpires, like the Cats?
10-2 their way in final term, remembering they went 8-0, 8-0 against us in final quarters this year.
Well done to the Cats on a great comeback, but I still reckon they are shot as a long-term proposition.
If the Hawks don't win next week, they should put the screen up and shoot them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geelong just know how to get the job done. hawks next week they will lift they always do. should be a cracking game

after demetriou flagged a seven figure loss with collingwood and richmond out of finals, obviously decided a geelong v hawks prelim might make a bit more cash, issues a memo to the geish, and voila, mission accomplished, terrible umpiring as far as port were concerned, but just didnt nail their early opportunities,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back