Game Day AFL Grand Final Discussion

Who wins the flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK that's it I'm logging off for the next two weeks Jiska and ImissFrosty and Andrew Birch are gonna be insufferable after Melbourne's win :rolleyes:

You must be confusing me with another poster fishy, because I don't recall having ever gloated after a Dees win on BF. I'm pleased about the win but a lifetime of disappointment has taught me not to get too ahead of myself. I even tipped Port to win the flag in the poll on this thread the other day. :rainbow:

You must be confusing me with another poster fishy, because I don't recall having ever gloated after a Dees win on BF. I'm pleased about the win but a lifetime of disappointment has taught me not to get too ahead of myself. I even tipped Port to win the flag in the poll on this thread the other day. :rainbow:
Did you break your policy and watch the game .....did you recognise any of the MELB players :p

The Big O has disappeared since you told him he's in your team round 1. He doesn't want the spot :moustache:

He responded to his future coach after Halftime and brought home the goods with a 127. He is going to be such a POD next year :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think the Dogs would have much trouble with the Bombers.

They are taking it up to them though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back