Who wins the flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same here.

The key chain is hideous.

Still drowning my sorrows from Sat night.
Have heard that the key chain is actually flavoured, eat it and find out for everyone

Brownlow tonight. Who wins?
My tip is Petracca, I think his odds are a bit overs than it should be.
Bont, Oliver and Steele other ones I think.
Don't see the hype around wines, while he was good, didn't think he was Brownlow level good.

Don't see the hype around wines, while he was good, didn't think he was Brownlow level good.
Captain Jack Steele

Steele to snatch it with a massive run of votes to finish the season. Should be a good count

How the bloody hell didn't SIR DOUGAL HOWARD get 3 votes in round 13.

Sack the refs.

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont with the juicy 3 after clangerfest against the Suns. Lock him in lads

(Well deserved if he does win. Blokes a gun. Still KOTD though :moustache: )
Umpires probably not as influenced by the result of the possession? They see lots of possessions and give the votes. Taranto polled well :$

Umpires probably not as influenced by the result of the possession? They see lots of possessions and give the votes. Taranto polled well :$
Almost certainly. Wines got votes in games too where he butchered the pill something chronic. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a deserving winner but I won’t exactly remember his 2021 as a “equal most Brownlow votes ever” level type of season.

On the plus side, the filthy Gull polled 2 votes while Aaron Hall, playing the role for the first time in his life, polled 3. By virtue of math, Hall 50% better seagull confirmed :moustache:

Almost certainly. Wines got votes in games too where he butchered the pill something chronic. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a deserving winner but I won’t exactly remember his 2021 as a “equal most Brownlow votes ever” level type of season.

On the plus side, the filthy Gull polled 2 votes while Aaron Hall, playing the role for the first time in his life, polled 3. By virtue of math, Hall 50% better seagull confirmed :moustache:
Just before the count started I was wondering how many votes Hall would get.
Think I might lock Steele in for Chas next year. He's the captain, tosses the coin with the umps, jumped his votes this season compared to last and is a very fair player. Just needs to add a few more goals and re-grow the mullett or add some highlights...maybe a pr0n moustachio :moustache:

Just before the count started I was wondering how many votes Hall would get.
Think I might lock Steele in for Chas next year. He's the captain, tosses the coin with the umps, jumped his votes this season compared to last and is a very fair player. Just needs to add a few more goals and re-grow the mullett or add some highlights...maybe a pr0n moustachio :moustache:
Not sure I’m convinced by Steele’s vote jump. Agree the umps like him but 20 votes in 17 games last season vs 26 in 22 this… vote/game ratio very similar.

Sammy Walsh will be the one for me. 30 votes in his 3rd season in a garbage side - if the Blues miraculously become a not-rabble I think he’s a lock for Chas eventually

Not sure I’m convinced by Steele’s vote jump. Agree the umps like him but 20 votes in 17 games last season vs 26 in 22 this… vote/game ratio very similar.

Sammy Walsh will be the one for me. 30 votes in his 3rd season in a garbage side - if the Blues miraculously become a not-rabble I think he’s a lock for Chas eventually

If Carlton do manage to stop being a rabble, surely it's due to other players picking up the slack, but if those players aren't midfielders he'll win by about 15 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back