• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Essendon

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After a weekend off, finals are finally here.

Who would you like to see win it?

West Coast for mine. I like the way they play, and they are superbly led by Simpson and Hurn, along with the likes of Shuey, Yeo, Darling and McGovern.

The hype around Brisbane feels a little manufactured for mine, though they are exciting to watch.

Don't mind Collingwood or the Bulldogs if it has to be a Victorian side.

GWS and Essendon are just making up the numbers IMO. Neither can string a full four quarters together.

Geelong or Richmond would be my least preferable winners.

After a weekend off, finals are finally here.

Who would you like to see win it?

West Coast for mine. I like the way they play, and they are superbly led by Simpson and Hurn, along with the likes of Shuey, Yeo, Darling and McGovern.

The hype around Brisbane feels a little manufactured for mine, though they are exciting to watch.

Don't mind Collingwood or the Bulldogs if it has to be a Victorian side.

GWS and Essendon are just making up the numbers IMO. Neither can string a full four quarters together.

Geelong or Richmond would be my least preferable winners.
Couldn't care less about finals. Pumped for kickoff (Bears v Packers) in the NFL Friday morning. Let's go KCC.

Last edited:
Geelong far more experienced but have failed numerous times over the years. Surely this is their year. It may be their final chance with Ablett, etc.

Not sure if Brisbane have the experience to win it. A couple of their players have played in GF's in the past, Hodge has won 4. But the real test is their other young players. But they have their chance and if they continue to defend their home ground in the 9th month of the year they'll make the GF at very worst.

Richmond are probably the team to beat, even if they lose the QF they will play an away PF at the MCG. Been there, done it before.

Collingwood, snatched 4th and who knows. Could they bounce back this year?. Or does last year hurt too much. Might have to face the Lions at the Gabba in a PF, a tough ask.

I think the Grand Final will be Brisbane vs either Geelong or Richmond. But Brisbane will come 2nd.

It is looking like a cat year to me. But we can only guess.

Either Geelong or Richmond wins it I think. With Brisbane and Collingwood a possibility.

I think Geelong straight sets, which would be a great result.
Bulldogs a massive danger side but are on the harder side of the draw. Brisbane away in a semi or Richmond at the G. Very tough ask to make it to week 3 despite the hype around them. Bombers making up the numbers and West Coast have shot themselves in the foot in the same way we did in 2016.

Collingwood v Brisbane GF

Order of preference

West Coast
GWS
Collingwood (I don't know why, this doesn't make sense, but they annoy me the least out of the Vicco sides)
Western Bulldogs
Brisbane (It would really s**t me if they won so quickly after being so s**t.. again, don't know why)
Essendon
Geelong/Richmond tied for last

I do not want Geelong or Richmond to win this thing....which guarantees one of them will.

I don't really care for any of these squads but I suppose Brisbane would be it if I was forced to back one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure who I prefer to win in the next game. Probably prefer the Giants but I shudder at the thought of them playing an away SF.

No obvious support of either side last night by the umpires. But it heats up today with a struggling Vic cLub, that if they win, less handouts.

I reckon brisbane will get the rub of the umpires, if the vfl Don't determine any success of them, is bad for gold Coast.

Gws have key playmakers back, and if walker could cut up footscray, Cameron can decapitate them. They are not the same side of the last two months.

I hope we hear rumours of Wayne Carey in adelaide, his commontating last night a cLass above the rest of them. Reminds me of Mathew's or blight in the media. He should be coaching, has an amazing authentic football brain.

Back