(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
There is a lot of Melbourne about Essendon so far. Blindly bombing long in favour of the opposition, zero composure, defenders spoiling directly to a free man 15m out from goal ... it's almost like our season is still alive ...

rhaz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
There is a lot of Melbourne about Essendon so far. Blindly bombing long in favour of the opposition, zero composure, defenders spoiling directly to a free man 15m out from goal ... it's almost like our season is still alive ...
And a lot of slipping over like our final there last year.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Except one crucial difference, Essendon can't match our ability in goalless quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
This has been some performance from Stringer, will go down as one of the great finals stinkers. Didnt get near it for 2.5qrts, then has gotten his hands on it a couple of times since then, but I don't think I've seen him do a single positive thing

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
its too late to get into an argument about why you're wrong
If you are going to try and explain to me why natanui should have taken into account the size oh his hand, size of merrets neck, proximity to the fence and the appropriate velocity of his reaction in the split second of anger he felt then save it. You're entitled to protect yourself

dee_mac

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
He could have, I reckon they'll both get fines.

Important life lesson for Merrett, don't pull the hair of someone THAT much bigger than you
You can just imagine that being your two young kids. They'd both be in trouble and then everyone moves on within 5 mins. Same here, both fined we all move on, but we now think a little less of Merret

Top Bottom