AFL Finals Week 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a lot of Melbourne about Essendon so far. Blindly bombing long in favour of the opposition, zero composure, defenders spoiling directly to a free man 15m out from goal ... it's almost like our season is still alive ...

There is a lot of Melbourne about Essendon so far. Blindly bombing long in favour of the opposition, zero composure, defenders spoiling directly to a free man 15m out from goal ... it's almost like our season is still alive ...

And a lot of slipping over like our final there last year.

Except one crucial difference, Essendon can't match our ability in goalless quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xavier Ellis looks like he's found a few good pie shops.

Pretty fair retaliation for someone pulling your hair. Merrett deserved it

campaigner should get a decent haircut and it wouldn't be an issue.

This has been some performance from Stringer, will go down as one of the great finals stinkers. Didnt get near it for 2.5qrts, then has gotten his hands on it a couple of times since then, but I don't think I've seen him do a single positive thing

But didn't you hear Ling? IF NICNAT IS GOING TO HAVE LONG HAIR AND WEAR IT OUT LIKE THAT, HE’S GOT TO EXPECT TO HAVE IT PULLED ...
FTFY

As an aside I’m guessing Lingy ISN’T A FAN OF THE HASHTAG METOO MOVEMENT? #problematic

Last edited:
its too late to get into an argument about why you're wrong
If you are going to try and explain to me why natanui should have taken into account the size oh his hand, size of merrets neck, proximity to the fence and the appropriate velocity of his reaction in the split second of anger he felt then save it. You're entitled to protect yourself

So glad someone mentioned Ellis- he looks like s**t. I've spent 20 years attached to a bong, religiously overeat, and can't stroll to my letterbox without getting gassed and I still look better than that campaigner. He needs to visit a doctor.

He could have, I reckon they'll both get fines.

Important life lesson for Merrett, don't pull the hair of someone THAT much bigger than you
You can just imagine that being your two young kids. They'd both be in trouble and then everyone moves on within 5 mins. Same here, both fined we all move on, but we now think a little less of Merret

Remove this Banner Ad

Back