AFL Finals Week 1 Discussion

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

Apologies for the pixelated background imagine, I couldn't be bothered making my own.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
There is a lot of Melbourne about Essendon so far. Blindly bombing long in favour of the opposition, zero composure, defenders spoiling directly to a free man 15m out from goal ... it's almost like our season is still alive ...

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
There is a lot of Melbourne about Essendon so far. Blindly bombing long in favour of the opposition, zero composure, defenders spoiling directly to a free man 15m out from goal ... it's almost like our season is still alive ...

And a lot of slipping over like our final there last year.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Except one crucial difference, Essendon can't match our ability in goalless quarters.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Xavier Ellis looks like he's found a few good pie shops.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty fair retaliation for someone pulling your hair. Merrett deserved it

campaigner should get a decent haircut and it wouldn't be an issue.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
This has been some performance from Stringer, will go down as one of the great finals stinkers. Didnt get near it for 2.5qrts, then has gotten his hands on it a couple of times since then, but I don't think I've seen him do a single positive thing

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
But didn't you hear Ling? IF NICNAT IS GOING TO HAVE LONG HAIR AND WEAR IT OUT LIKE THAT, HE’S GOT TO EXPECT TO HAVE IT PULLED ...
FTFY

As an aside I’m guessing Lingy ISN’T A FAN OF THE HASHTAG METOO MOVEMENT? #problematic

Last edited:

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
its too late to get into an argument about why you're wrong
If you are going to try and explain to me why natanui should have taken into account the size oh his hand, size of merrets neck, proximity to the fence and the appropriate velocity of his reaction in the split second of anger he felt then save it. You're entitled to protect yourself

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
So glad someone mentioned Ellis- he looks like s**t. I've spent 20 years attached to a bong, religiously overeat, and can't stroll to my letterbox without getting gassed and I still look better than that campaigner. He needs to visit a doctor.

He could have, I reckon they'll both get fines.

Important life lesson for Merrett, don't pull the hair of someone THAT much bigger than you
You can just imagine that being your two young kids. They'd both be in trouble and then everyone moves on within 5 mins. Same here, both fined we all move on, but we now think a little less of Merret

Back