Game Day AFL Finals - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, imagine how handy Hawkins would have been tonight????

giphy.gif

Okay so if you put a gun to my head a choose who I want to win all the marbles from here then I’ll go with Collingwood 🤮

It would be great to see Bucks finally lose his premiership virginity.

Winning assistant is just getting the tip wet?

Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
I'm a bit dumbfounded, Geelong had them on toast after half way thru the first when I said if Geelong don't score soon this game is over in five minutes up until half time. I'm historically no fan of Ablett but he contributed in the first half and Richmond struggled with Dangerfield not bombing every kick 4 the first time in his career. So at half time Geelong is in front Richmond have quite a few injuries they are a chance... the second half was a joke, yes the umpires called play on a second after you took the footy which favours Richmond but seriously Dangerfield pays 20+ minutes in the forward pocket in the third while Richmond are all over them early and once again does nothing otherwise in a final after half time. Selwood is cactus, I said last year he was the first guy I've ever seen to go from a A grader to a C minus grader in one year... tonight he was an E grader absolutely non competitive at this level. Geelong did everything right to win in the first half and everything wrong in the second half. If Danger was injured he was half as injured as Dusty. So no excuse to him, and Scott is a tool if he wasn't.

Few standouts Kelly, Geelong should offer WCE/Freo Danger b4 him, Castangna who is a nothing player to me but was superb tonight and Bacher, he ran in the second half until he dropped. A few will mention Lynch but to me he's a s**t bloke who only cares about his own ego, worst captain in the history of football which is pretty hard when you consider Gary's time b4 him at GC and his experience beforehand.... oops every body knew except the AFL Ablett should never ever be a captain. But Lynch was young in his prime and never even took one of his Christian teammates to a prayer service let alone his drinking teammates to a pub. But agree he got the job done today just never plays for he's teammates only for himself he's mid 20's and plays like Jeremy Cameron at 18. and JC has come a bloody long way from that time.

Not surprised Riewoldt got no touches he has to chase his man and Lynches, Lynch can't be ****ed. Riewoldt will sacrifice his game for his team.

I missed a guy Soldo probably kept them in the game early and made sure they didn't lose it late. Superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back