Game Day AFL Finals - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamish is so much like his brother.
Ridiculous, heavily styled bouffant, superior air and a sense of entitlement.
Pratts.

Well yes....

But when you’re the descendants of a squattocracy family which was gifted half of South Australia 150 years ago, and have had a silver spoon penetrating your cheek ever since, with that wonderful entitlement of Adelaide public school, and have been given a fortuitous leg-up in Victoria by the former CEO Wayne Jackson (also Adelaide aristrocracy and friend of the McLaughlin family) who brought you over to Victoria as an employee of the AFL, which started your push to the top job, then you’re entitled to have that glowing presence of a self entitled prat.
(Taking about Gil, but young Hamish comes from the same pod).

Last edited:
Are you a cats man Zack
Funnily enough my Dad is and then my mum decided to follow Gary Snr after following 4 other teams... in my youth mainly around Blight, Jezza (twice) and well weirdly Alex Marcou… but my dad had a moustache when he married her and I worked it out later in life even though it felt kinda weird.

Always Hawthorn since 4 years old when some kid at kindergarten wore a Hawthorn top and I apparently demanded a Hawthorn Jumper too... I don't remember it. But I see no reason why they would make it up...

Thought Geelong put themselves in a position to win. And then decided to put themselves into a position to lose after half time. Don't really hate Richmond either haven't beaten us in a GF.

Hate Essendon, Carlton and recently Sydney, hate every team who beat us in a GF that I've seen but 75 was for one not on TV and for two I was probably too young to ave built up that hatred so NM get away with it.

Some Druggers flog on the Cats board said:
AFL is more staged than WWE. You were clearly never going to win tonight.

This is the first post on the autopsy thread on the Geelong board. This is gonna be good!

Tigers not as good as last year .............

Yeah right you arrogant flog
What a ******* w***er.

You could tell as soon as they won the game last week and his arrogant smug bullshit came back out that Geelong were going to lose the prelim.

So damn arrogant, in the s**t way Not in the champion swagger hawthorn way.

Chris Scott's team really could have been anything over the last 5 years.
Too much whinging.
Too much appealing for free kicks in every contest.
Too much reliance on Selwood, Danger and Hawkins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes....

But when you’re the descendants of a squattocracy family which was gifted half of South Australia 150 years ago, and have had a silver spoon penetrating your cheek ever since, with that wonderful entitlement of Adelaide public school, and have been given a fortuitous leg-up in Victoria by the former CEO Wayne Jackson (also Adelaide aristrocracy and friend of the McLaughlin family) who brought you over to Victoria as an employee of the AFL, which started your push to the top job, then you’re entitled to have that glowing presence of a self entitled prat.
(Taking about Gil, but young Hamish comes from the same pod).

Gil and Hamish receive an advent calendar every Christmas from their old private school (same school as their daddy.) It’s great – their daddy’s old school friends come and open all the doors for them.

In other news, Chris Scott's now had time to review the tapes and has determined Tom Lynch's 5 goal influence on the game was inconclusive.

So playing AA defender Mark Blicavs on a wing where he collected 10 disposals was probably the right call.

A Richmond heart break on grand final day would be the perfect finale. A Richmond win however would be a disaster.

For the purposes of balance Richmond has to lose. They have dominated us for seasons on end. Even during our glory period we lost in 12,13 and 15. They are becoming a serious bogey team.

I don’t understand the unwavering support for them. Their people and supporters are an absolute disgrace.

KOLOKOTRONIS

A Richmond heart break on grand final day would be the perfect finale. A Richmond win however would be a disaster.

For the purposes of balance Richmond has to lose. They have dominated us for seasons on end. Even during our glory period we lost in 12,13 and 15. They are becoming a serious bogey team.

I don’t understand the unwavering support for them. Their people and supporters are an absolute disgrace.

KOLOKOTRONIS
No need to worry about the Tigers, they’re getting worse year on year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back