SA Tiger RVZ

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
That’s just a load of s**t! Hope they all say * off and stay in their homes and the season falls flat on its arse. Would be a nice 🖕to the AFL.

Why should they have to move from their homes just so Gill and his mates can get their $$$ for a season no one is taking seriously. Family and their well-being is far more important.

Surprised so many think the best option is to shut down the season.
Granted it's getting very hard and complicated but a shutdown would add to the list of redundancies and hardships already experienced at clubs and cause all sorts of further issues upon start-up for next year.
List numbers would have to take an even bigger haircut - less kids brought into the system next year and beyond.
Lot's of hyperbole and bluster but at the end of the day, it's just an industry and an employer seeking to keep the wheels turning.

People should give up on the idea that if it's not perfect then it's all too hard....

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Now Vic clubs are scrambling too find alternative accommodation for staff & players who are living in the hotspots so they can travel interstate.
fu** me.Just can the season Gil.
Football will find a way.............

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
That’s just a load of sh*t! Hope they all say fu** off and stay in their homes and the season falls flat on its arse. Would be a nice 🖕to the AFL.

Why should they have to move from their homes just so Gill and his mates can get their $$$ for a season no one is taking seriously. Family and their well-being is far more important.
Gill and his mates (channel7) couldn’t give a * about the players health and safety it’s all about the $$$$

SA Tiger RVZ

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
Gill and his mates (channel7) couldn’t give a fu** about the players health and safety it’s all about the $$$$
It is the root of all evil!
7EF70397-0519-46F2-8D31-D1EE7CDEB041.png
Money that is! 😉

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Just get the Victorian teams out of Victoria. I'd like the Victorian teams playing here, but I am over it now. It's just not going to work until COVID-19 settles down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CholEstrol

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Easier said then done. Hard to prepare when you don't know who or when or if you will be playing on a daily basis. Doesn't excuse the poor form, but understand it.
It's not easy I agree. I'm not ready to concede just yet. See what we turn up with this week.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotch JR and Bachar would be the 3 I’d be guessing would not want to leave their immediate families.
Not sure what their contractual obligations to the club/ competition are but couldn’t imagine our club forcing their hand
Reckon Cotchin May surprise and in fact go, bare in mind he’s the chosen one, would be a big call to opt out from the skipper

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
I haven't like anything I seen or herd from the club since we come back from the layoff hearing to many exuses we started preseason late,were on a heavy training load, lack of interest etc etc.We look unfit and well under prepared compared to other sides even work rate and attitude not great.Time to buckle down and do what we do best.

If we're not going with 2 rucks which I disagree with then get Garthwaite to take Dave spot and Balta in a mobile role.The team is lacking height bigtime.

smurfin

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2016
Central Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Not the end of the world if players opt out of any hubs.
Time to see if Short, Baker, Stack or whoever can shoulder the rebound responsibility in Houli's absence.
If Edwards is out then it gives Ross, Pickett, whoever more time in the middle in our rotations to see what they can do.
Opens up spots for Naish, Turner, RCD in the senior team for a decent block to help their development.
If Reiwoldt is a possibility to miss then gives us a chance to look at a different forward setup with CCJ or Chol, or even Markov or Caddy up forward.

I think this would actually strengthen my interest in the season. I'm already keen to see whether Garth, Balta or maybe both come in to replace Astbury.

smurfin

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2016
Central Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Not the case at all. No wonder Victoria have 70 odd cases today. You guys don’t understand that you can fix it if you just stay home and wash your hands. It’s not hard.

Vic is doing more tests because you have a problem whereas the other states have it under control
Got to agree with sante. Something rotten happening in Victoria.
Look at our daily cases compared to NSW which has still had the most cases.
They had one peak, then pretty much under control.
Victoria been constantly bubbling along since the first peak and this second wave is comparable to the first wave.
NSW got criticised for letting people walk off the cruise ships. Victoria been letting people wander out of hotel quarantine.

1593642726442.png

Imagine if Cotchin goes after all the oppos blasting him. Would be some serious backtracking going on.

I think he will. He was talking about other players situations where they may not want to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back