AFL: For The Taking (TV special on our 2015 draftees)

Remove this Banner Ad

partypie

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers
Couldn't find anything about this doing a forum search so thought I'd give people a heads up - there's a special on Fox Footy tonight after the draft telecast looking at how our kids went in 2015:

2ryqadz.jpg

Feel free to delete this mods if it had been n posted elsewhere - like I said it's hard to do more than a basic forum search on mobile...

This is showing now on 504 (Fox Footy HD) if anyone is interested.

Its on collingwood's website I think

(deleted) That just looks like an ad for it on Fox Footy unfortunately. :(

Just saw the footnote when I went hunting for the video - it'll be posted on the website after it has aired on Fox Footy apparently:

The documentary was shown to a group of supporters at the Glasshouse on Monday night, and will be available for viewing on collingwoodfc.com.au and all Collingwood Media platforms after it has aired on Fox Footy.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2015-11-24/attend-collingwood-medias-documentary-launch-2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was for a Few Minutes then Taken Off

There seems to be a bit of that (posting videos a tad early) going around in the online media department down at the Holden Centre lately... ;)

for the 'bloody' taking, Bring on the bloody season if you ask me. OMG Darcy Moore is like a 82 year philosopher in a 20 year old body, he is hysterical.

for the 'bloody' taking, Bring on the bloody season if you ask me. OMG Darcy Moore is like a 82 year philosopher in a 20 year old body, he is hysterical.

He is a thoughtful young man.

hahaha and don't forget that 'photographic memory' he has!

if anyone has made a short clip of him talking about that at the end of the doco PLEASE upload it here LOL
;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back