AFL AFL Futures 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like Mason Cox +25.5 goals for the season. I think he has a lot of scope for natural improvement on the back of a 25 goal season. And imo if there is 1 player to benefit from the 6-6-6 rule change it’s Cox. He will have more isolated 1v1’s i50 which should generate more scoring opportunities

I really like Mason Cox +25.5 goals for the season. I think he has a lot of scope for natural improvement on the back of a 25 goal season. And imo if there is 1 player to benefit from the 6-6-6 rule change it’s Cox. He will have more isolated 1v1’s i50 which should generate more scoring opportunities
24 games 24 goals in 2018.
Can only see his goals increasing. Im guessing bet is regular season only? Youd think he would get at least 30 goals, im guessing but due to success in forward, like you said, surely Bucks found what he's good at - marking near goal.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

24 games 24 goals in 2018.
Can only see his goals increasing. Im guessing bet is regular season only? Youd think he would get at least 30 goals, im guessing but due to success in forward, like you said, surely Bucks found what he's good at - marking near goal.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

On SB. Says finals included, which makes it more attractive

Few more team leading goal kickers I don’t mind: Todd Marshall @ 19.00, Harris Andrews @ 11.00 and Sam Lloyd @ 31.00.

North Melbourne 2.01 to beat Freo round 1 looks very good value. No Blakely or Neale. S.Hill no pre season at all either, Walters limited. There midfield will be terrible.

Whilst Hall, Jacobs, Ahern, Tyson, Higgins, Cunners, Goldy have all had food preseasons. Travel fairly well think they went pretty well against north last year at optus....Won by 28 pts

Luke Mcdonald back to his 2017 season across half back.

Also Melbourne 1.40 vs Port at MCG. Probably no Wines or a limited one. Polec and Wingard already lost. If no wines thats a serious hole against a quality demons outfit favourite for the flag for me.

Also quite like Doggies vs Sydney at etihad. Swnas are so slow on the fast deck dogs will cut them apart. I see a heap of improvement in the dogs potentially top 8 somethings brewing again at the kennell. Quality on every line. Libba back allows Bont forward early. Can Bont, Schache, Trengove, Lloyd, Cavarra, Gowers, F.Greene kick a score i think so.... maybe no buddy
Surely Melb -18.5 is the bet of the round?

At the MCG. Port are slow and have lost Polec (best outside mid), Wingard (quality goal kicker and part time mid), Wines (best inside mid), Dixon (best power forward). That leaves Ryder (get matched up on May) and Gray (matched up on Jetta). New rules should help quicker teams with better mids and forwards.

I agree with everything about Freo vs NM - I also think Jacobs should be a job on Fyfe leaving them with a terrible midfield, but NM has potentially lost Tarrant + Daw. They could be weak down back so i'll wait and see about +4.5.

Got Ade -10.5 on Neds when it was -16.5 elsewhere. Ade very good at home and Hawks might struggle early without Mitchell. I expect line will leak out for a middle closer to season proper.

Syd were a bit of a myth last year and only got exposed late after fluking a few wins. Still their line up still looks solid and WB still look to have a pretty ordinary backline and forwardline. BTW Syd play Etihad pretty well historically.

Does anyone else bet on AFL Fantasy futures? I've never done it before but I suppose there could be value in some of them. For instance, Fyfe is $1.50 at BetEasy to get most fantasy points for Freo, but he often gets injured, so someone like Langdon ($9) could win.

At SB, I don't mind Angus Brayshaw @31 for most fantasy points out of all players. Gets a lot of huge scores.

Does anyone else bet on AFL Fantasy futures? I've never done it before but I suppose there could be value in some of them. For instance, Fyfe is $1.50 at BetEasy to get most fantasy points for Freo, but he often gets injured, so someone like Langdon ($9) could win.

At SB, I don't mind Angus Brayshaw @31 for most fantasy points out of all players. Gets a lot of huge scores.
Sounds like there could be a bit of value... however one game missed could mean you dont score the most points and its obviously a hold with money for such a long time

Is that just what youve done on head to head? I like those odds, i don't think Geelong will be terrible this season but if they get passed pies that bets a cakewalk

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wut? They will be faves against the Kementari of the AFL in Rd 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who beat them convincingly the last time they played and whom they should of beaten them three times last season.

You mean the team Geelong had a 2-1 record against last season and gets a huge home field advantage against.

Keep sucking on those melbourne hype t***ies :thumbsu:

Ive had to get on

Goldcoast @4 vs Saints round 1

Saints without Carlisle, N.Brown, No kwy defenders, Haneberry, maybe J.Steven, B.Longer

So battling for rucks and Key defenders which is a concern against P.Wright

Gold Coast also been pretty good in PS again like last year start the years very well. Beat Brisbane comfortably and then beat the dogs which had a very strong side playing

Sounds like there could be a bit of value... however one game missed could mean you dont score the most points and its obviously a hold with money for such a long time

Ultimately, I've taken Brayshaw at 31. He just has a very high ceiling compared to a lot of other players with shorter odds than him. Hopefully his body holds up.

Ultimately, I've taken Brayshaw at 31. He just has a very high ceiling compared to a lot of other players with shorter odds than him. Hopefully his body holds up.

Yep his body did last year no worries.

I had him ranked 3rd on avg well before his JLT game on the weekend behind only Macrae and Grundy. He avg 116 over his last 15 games last year which is huge sample size and that included a 40 odd when apparaently he tagged T.Phillips on a wing which i doubt ever happens again. The tags are the only concern hes elite by both feet so he could be the number 1 tag target instead of Oliver now as hes almost unstoppable with his handballs and bullocking work inside

Last edited:
You mean the team Geelong had a 2-1 record against last season and gets a huge home field advantage against.

Keep sucking on those melbourne hype t***ies :thumbsu:

Round 1 could of gone either way, was a close game. Gawn missed on the siren to lose.
Round 18 Dees up by 4 goals at 3 qtr time. Ended up choking. 28 scoring shots to 20.
EF Cats got pumped.

The "hype" was starting before last season started and they ended up making a prelim.

Serious question, what's the reason you have a hatred for Melbourne? Seems most are rating them pretty highly.

Round 1 could of gone either way, was a close game. Gawn missed on the siren to lose.
Round 18 Dees up by 4 goals at 3 qtr time. Ended up choking. 28 scoring shots to 20.
EF Cats got pumped.

The "hype" was starting before last season started and they ended up making a prelim.

Serious question, what's the reason you have a hatred for Melbourne? Seems most are rating them pretty highly.

Exactly that reason - people massively rating them on absolutely nothing - they were SLAUGHTERED in that prelim.

Didn't you say they would be top 4 for the next 4 of 5 years after last season

L O *ing L

The Tigers are only around a $1 shorter than them to win the flag right now which is completely laughable. They should be half the price.

Melbourne to miss top 4 is a great lay.

Exactly that reason - people massively rating them on absolutely nothing - they were SLAUGHTERED in that prelim.

Absolutely. It's just opinions, time will tell if they actually are the real deal or not.

L O ruddy L

The Tigers are only around a $1 shorter than them to win the flag right now which is completely laughable. They should be half the price.

Melbourne to miss top 4 is a great lay.
I think that the new rules are going to advantage Melb in a big way. Advantages to rucks (Gawn), teams with big forwards (McDonald), teams that get centre clearances (Melb no.1) and teams that get plenty of inside 50's (Melb no.1). Disadvantage in that the defense might be a bit shaky before Lever comes back.

Surely most would rank them 4th best behind Coll, Rich and WC.

I think that the new rules are going to advantage Melb in a big way. Advantages to rucks (Gawn), teams with big forwards (McDonald), teams that get centre clearances (Melb no.1) and teams that get plenty of inside 50's (Melb no.1). Disadvantage in that the defense might be a bit shaky before Lever comes back.

Surely most would rank them 4th best behind Coll, Rich and WC.

In that case the mighty blues will be on the charge with Krezuer Casboult and Cripps!!!!

Seriously though trying to predict which teams will be favoured by the rule changes ahead of time is complete guesswork for mine. Last years form likely to be a much more important factor to a teams ability than rules changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back