AFL AFL Futures 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah nah - over hyped all year as seen by the terrible start and beat a bottom 4 team last night who could have put them away completely in the first half.

Just face it mate you have HUGELY overrated them.

Wellity, wellity, wellity

The 2.15 to make the 8 looking solid poi poi for the demons after another terrible display.

They'll most likely beat the saints returning from Perth next week, then have a massively undermanned Richmond. If they win those two they're into $1.60ish. I'm chucking a few units on them to make it.

This hasn't aged well.

Just put 2u on Cameron for the Coleman @3 TAB
I think this is the best price he will be, barring an injury I can’t see anyone beating him now. He looks to be in his prime now and he is really the focal point of their forward line, he also gets
absolute silver service from Whitfield, Kelly and co.
Also hoping he doesn’t lash out again like he did on Andrews...

Like St Kilda to make the 8 at $4.80 and to a lesser extent Gold Coast spoon at $7 though that one will be tight with their start (worth remembering they were 3-2 last year and finished on 4 wins though their draw was abnormal).

St Kilda 4.80 into 1.70, time to lay off, thank you very much. Gold Coast 7 into 3.60.

I like Brisbane to make the 8 at 2.80... they play Gold Coast away and Sydney home next 2 weeks, very winnable games and if they do that price will shorten significantly. Lose this week and bet is essentially over tho.

Considering Port Top 4 @ 5, 1.88 for them for the 8 is overs too, I'd have them about 1.50, have I just got Port fever because of their big win tho?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mostly fixture based I would say.

One game left against Richmond, Collingwood, GWS & WC combined for the rest of the H&A.

Yup - squiggys has them finishing 2 games clear on top

I really like Mason Cox +25.5 goals for the season. I think he has a lot of scope for natural improvement on the back of a 25 goal season. And imo if there is 1 player to benefit from the 6-6-6 rule change it’s Cox. He will have more isolated 1v1’s i50 which should generate more scoring opportunities

Cox out for a 4th consecutive game, gonna burn this bet for sure.
TAB have Bombers to miss the 8 @1.75
Could be some value with Daniher and Smith ruled out for the rest of the season. Looking at their fixture I can’t see them winning any more than 6-7 games for the rest of the year

Bombers out to $2.30 to make the 8 on Beteasy yet they have them favourites in 14 games this season. Prior to round 1 they were $1.60.

Cashed this out on Thursday for what was essentially money back. We've underperformed in a couple of games that were crucial for making the 8, I don't see it happening now.

Cashed this out on Thursday for what was essentially money back. We've underperformed in a couple of games that were crucial for making the 8, I don't see it happening now.

Yeah ive been laying the Bombers to miss the 8 the last couple of weeks on Betfair when there's been liquidity - have them finishing 1.5 to 2 games out

North Melbourne $6.50 to make the 8.

Put a bet on them this morning at $5, now it’s moved out to $6.50 on Sportsbet.

Apart from Geelong and West Coast away all very winnable games?

North Melbourne $6.50 to make the 8.

Put a bet on them this morning at $5, now it’s moved out to $6.50 on Sportsbet.

Apart from Geelong and West Coast away all very winnable games?

Given their dire % they would have to win all 6 of those other games to make it and I think you'd get a better price just rolling a H2H bet on them each week in those matches?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back