AFL AFL Futures 2019

gona be touch and go now after the gws win.

Nah I'm still laying - they are not going to kick twice as many goals as points every week (although my average is currently above betfair price). I've still got them a game out - backing Freo and Port at >$2 (think one of those two should make it)

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Nah I'm still laying - they are not going to kick twice as many goals as points every week (although my average is currently above betfair price). I've still got them a game out - backing Freo and Port at >$2 (think one of those two should make it)

impossible to trust either of them

Essendon 1.9 not to make it with bet easy
Or you betting that way incase both make it?

Yeah I am laying Essendon to make it (ie/ believe they won't) and backing both Port and Fremantle at >$2 to make it (assume at least one of them will)

Basically if the Bombers make it i will lose no matter what

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah I am laying Essendon to make it (ie/ believe they won't) and backing both Port and Fremantle at >$2 to make it (assume at least one of them will)

Basically if the dopers make it i will lose no matter what

u need sydney big time

then u can relax

Im on the dons to miss as well, confidence is low at the moment. In saying that they are gonna be a good price to miss after this weekend.

We have been brutally unlucky the last few rounds with them winning pretty much every 50/50 game right at the death. Theoretically they shouldn't be able to keep that up though.

Having said that - terrible weekend with Freo and Port both getting pumped

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
We have been brutally unlucky the last few rounds with them winning pretty much every 50/50 game right at the death. Theoretically they shouldn't be able to keep that up though.

Having said that - terrible weekend with Freo and Port both getting pumped

Still think they can miss, will come down to dogs v dons. Otherwise need port to upset them in melb

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Doggies to make 8 @4.5 with Lads. I think 12 wins gets you finals this year. 3 games at Marvel (saints, Freo, Dons) very winnable and 1 at eureka against adelaide. Win those and there's your 12. Only issue is the other games are Brisbane at the Gabba and GWS in Sydney so no wiggle room really. Also the Saints new coach factor could have them unstuck

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Doggies to make 8 @4.5 with Lads. I think 12 wins gets you finals this year. 3 games at Marvel (saints, Freo, Dons) very winnable and 1 at eureka against adelaide. Win those and there's your 12. Only issue is the other games are Brisbane at the Gabba and GWS in Sydney so no wiggle room really. Also the Saints new coach factor could have them unstuck
Terrible % to make up too though

Never been a big fan of Whoosha, but Ess have put in an amazing run considering the talent they have out.

Have been on one of the higher pro variance rides you'll ever see though. Only absolutely ludicrous goal kicking accuracy allowed them to beat GWS and Adelaide and beat North in the last minute. Wouldn't be many rolls of the dice where they win all 3 of those games.

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Never been a big fan of Whoosha, but Ess have put in an amazing run considering the talent they have out.

A nice run, but i dont think they are travelling that much better than say north. They are playing good football, but have been aided by a few teams around them hitting a rut at the wrong time of year like (Adelaide, Port, Freo) but timing is everything nowadays in AFL.

Back