AFL AFL Futures 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Tab has an option for No Draw in 2019 at $1.70 (inc finals)

Does anyone else think this is great value? considering there is only 4 rounds left plus finals

I wouldn't consider it good enough value with 45 games still to play and waiting 9 weeks for the potential collect.

In the last 40 years there has been 7 seasons without a draw - 2016, 2004, 2001, 1986, 1984, 1983, 1981. I don't know what that means for your bet but just thought i'd throw it in as an interesting stat!

Interesting markets for Top 8

If dogs get over dons next weekend there's 2 spots up for grabs for 4 teams, if Freo can get over saints you can add them to the list.

Dons, Port and Freo have 3 5050 games.
Adelaide just gotta get over Pies in 2 weeks and you would think they are all but home depending on other results.
Dogs Gotta win 2 and get some percentage going.

Dons 1.15 SB
Port 2.15 BE
Ade 2.00 SB
Dogs 6.5 SB
Freo 9.0 SB

North are 41 to make the 8 on BetEasy, but @15 on SB. I guess the Geelong game is the real hurdle for them.

Interesting markets for Top 8

If dogs get over dons next weekend there's 2 spots up for grabs for 4 teams, if Freo can get over saints you can add them to the list.

Dons, Port and Freo have 3 5050 games.
Adelaide just gotta get over Pies in 2 weeks and you would think they are all but home depending on other results.
Dogs Gotta win 2 and get some percentage going.

Dons 1.15 SB
Port 2.15 BE
Ade 2.00 SB
Dogs 6.5 SB
Freo 9.0 SB

port not bad value

crows are terrible... who knows if they can win another game

Thoughts on - Port to make top 8 @2.15 BetEasy ?

im predicting
-Adel to lose to WC and Pies, and at best mayb beat WB = 1W 2L = finish 9th
-Port to beat Sydney& Freo, Lose to North= 2W 1L & think Port can catch Adelaide's %. = finish 8th
-WB to Lose to Ess, GWS, Crows = 3L (possibly get 1W2L but still have inferior %) = finish around 13th
-Freo to Beat saints, Lose to Ess & Port = 1W2L (also have inferior %) = finish 10th

Thoughts on - Port to make top 8 @2.15 BetEasy ?

im predicting
-Adel to lose to WC and Pies, and at best mayb beat WB = 1W 2L = finish 9th
-Port to beat Sydney& Freo, Lose to North= 2W 1L & think Port can catch Adelaide's %. = finish 8th
-WB to Lose to Ess, GWS, Crows = 3L (possibly get 1W2L but still have inferior %) = finish around 13th
-Freo to Beat saints, Lose to Ess & Port = 1W2L (also have inferior %) = finish 10th

Yeah, out of them all i like port, think that's the best value.
Dons are going to have a lot to say on the top 8, I tend to think they are overrated and wouldn't be surprised to see them lose all their remaining games giving Dogs and Freo a chance of finals. But surely they get 1 win in those 3 somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are 41 to make the 8 on BetEasy, but @15 on SB. I guess the Geelong game is the real hurdle for them.
$41 is probably the correct price. $15 massive unders for a team 8 points and 13% outside of the 8 with 3 games left. It's down to the 2 Adelaide teams for the last spot I reckon

Any opinions on Coleman medal? Has opened up with Jezza Cameron calf issue

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still think Jezza will win even if he misses the next 2 games. They play GC last round and you have to think he will kick a big bag against them. Hawkins is too unselfish, Brown the only danger imo

I still think Jezza will win even if he misses the next 2 games. They play GC last round and you have to think he will kick a big bag against them. Hawkins is too unselfish, Brown the only danger imo
Yeah I think Brown will want it after being so close last year. Plus it would be a team boosting medal whereas Gws cant mess around with trying to get Jezza over the l in ne because they need to concentrate on top 4

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Things are getting better for those who bet on Essendon to miss finals. Saad out for two games now, and Guelfi out for the season. Parish and Francis might miss this week. We have so many injuries it's hard to see us winning any more games.

Doggies to make the 8 with laddies @11 dollars, have a little on that, think its overs.

Hard to see port not making it, Just have to win 1 from the next 2 winnable games.

Dogs looking better now, but Adelaides game against WC has shown they aren't done yet.
Need a pies win or a dogs win next weekend. If not dogs are gonna have to beat Adelaide in the last round by a fair margin.

Crows 2.35 with BE probably value of the week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back