AFL AFL Futures 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Jackson RS $6 SB
Get on quick before it shortens

Sydney $3.20 to make top 4, or would you get better odds round by round. Next 3 games should win. Port has Geelong last round. Either way Longmire has to be coach of the year.

Sydney shorter than Port to win premiership in some places. Will they be shorter than $7.50 if they make top 4?

Rising star

Jackson $3 TAB
Green $4 LADS

I have backed both and put a bonus bet on McInerney $15 bet365 as a saver.

Thoughts on if anyone else is a realistic chance?

Green also out for season now

I wonder how much impact this would have. Especially since you want to play well at the end of the season as it’s fresh in the judges minds.

He was $1.80 before last round albeit Jackson had a monster game. I would still have green ahead. Jackson would need to have at least one more outstanding game to win for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never easy sweating home McKay for the coleman. You would think he is far enough ahead now with 2 to go even if he doesn't play again.... but boy would much rather him play 1 more game.

McKay has it locked up, the theme of the year is everyone around him stumbling and over the past 2 weeks his closest competitors have bowed out

Will win it even if he misses the 2 games (IMO won't miss them anyway)

Thoughts on Franklin to kick 1000 goals at $7? Seems like good value seeing as he has north and Gold Coast in the last 2 rounds, then if they win 1 final it should be a great chance

Buddy has kicked 5 goals in last 3 games when expected to kick more.

They may even rest him final round if ladder position can’t change and they know where finals will be played (due to covid)

Can't find an open market on the Coleman now. Reckon Riewoldt is a sneaky chance.
If they lose to GWS tomorrow night and he can still snag a few, next week's game against Hawks is a dead rubber. Neither team will care about the result and Tigers can just pump it to him all game.

Hawkins probably out of it with Cameron to come back and facing May/Lever in the last game.

Can anybody find a market?

Can't find an open market on the Coleman now. Reckon Riewoldt is a sneaky chance.
If they lose to GWS tomorrow night and he can still snag a few, next week's game against Hawks is a dead rubber. Neither team will care about the result and Tigers can just pump it to him all game.

Hawkins probably out of it with Cameron to come back and facing May/Lever in the last game.

Sportsbet have a market up: Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 12.35.00 pm.png

Yeh I’m hoping Clarkson remembers what he did to Fev in 2008 & replicates that against Jack to deny him

Yeh I’m hoping Clarkson remembers what he did to Fev in 2008 & replicates that against Jack to deny him
Only way I can see him trying to stop Jack is if he's planning on coming to the Blues and wants Harry to win it. Otherwise, there's no investment in it for him like there was then. Buddy kicked 100 and won the Coleman and he wanted to stop Fev from reaching the 100 too. He wanted all the glory and attention on his player. Doesn't have that option here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back