Remove this Banner Ad

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If McKay kicked straight he would have an easy lead right now. Should have had at least 9 today
Agree.

I dont think though he is a great kick for goal, if you compare him to other forwards. The fact that he needs to hook his kicks when almost straight in front speaks volumes.

This is one of those years I think that even if you have a 10 goal lead going into the last couple of games, it may not be enough to hold onto 1st place.

Interestingly Crows play North in the Final H&A.

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1U Harry McKay Coleman $34 -B365: Think he will have a breakout season, looks in great shape and from reports has had a very good off-season. With question marks on Curnow and the rest of the forward line being pretty average i think a lot rests on his shoulder this year, but i think he is more than capable of taking that on and kicking 50+ goals. The concern is whether Carlton will be good enough this year to give him enough opportunities, But if he stays fit/ on the park i think this is well over the odds.
:think:

Into $10 365

As low as $6.50 SB

burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tex being $3.25 fav is odd IMO. Yeah, he's leading but does anyone really think he'll win?

He's still slow and despite his purple patch so far this isn't the norm. Crows are also no good really. Have to assume someone else wins...

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tex being $3.25 fav is odd IMO. Yeah, he's leading but does anyone really think he'll win?

He's still slow and despite his purple patch so far this isn't the norm. Crows are also no good really. Have to assume someone else wins...
It would be crazy to take him this short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sausage Legs

All Australian
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
It's early days for coleman. Tomahawk at 11s looks value to me. Cats will only get better. Get on before they play kangs this week. Tex has started as good as he does but he's still a fragile man.

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
RS is competitive this year. Anyone of the top 5 could win it, throw in Georgiadis too. Think McDonald has lost some steam for Sydney. Rowell is a good price if you think he can come back and win it.

4B482CA4-4484-4623-B9DF-5ABE87B20592.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad