Sure you were on TABtouch and not Tab?
968C6C0B-CAE1-4CDD-8981-94ADB8414B74.png

langdon19

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2008
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Give you boys a pot of gold and receive nothing but doubt in return. This must be how Jesus felt.
Thanks mate but I’m with tab touch and it won’t let me multi.
Did a similar thing with lads but they moved to a new platform
Word of warning
Sheer the sheep
Pull a few hundred here and there, if you land a big one they will void it Abe ban you

Pull a few hundred here and there, if you land a big one they will void it Abe ban you

Thats when you have to line up old relatives, I guess books get suspicious when Aunty Betty starts pulling 4 leg multis out of her arse that salute lol. :D

Jan 6, 2011
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don't mind Rowe $21 most Adelaide goals (PB) as a little long shot. Averaged 2.5 goals per game last year in the SANFL, and looked like he was definitely up to AFL standard against Port on the weekend.
Into 11s on PB so I have taken 13s on SB.
Tied for most goals in SANFL last season and showed some in the preseason practice games so far.
Walked won it last season for the crows with only 15 goals and we are not going to improve much from last season.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Into 11s on PB so I have taken 13s on SB.
Tied for most goals in SANFL last season and showed some in the preseason practice games so far.
Walked won it last season for the crows with only 15 goals and we are not going to improve much from last season.
You could easily make a case we will be worse this year due to teams not hubbing. We were benefited (or other disadvantaged) greatly last season imo

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
Help me please

Is there any over/under individual goal kicker markets

not interested in most team goals

Help me please

Is there any over/under individual goal kicker markets

not interested in most team goals

I believe it is illegal to offer unders goal kicker markets in Australia

Which is a bit unusual given there is a market for unders for disposals for individual players.

I guess disposals don't as directly contribute to the result as goals do

I guess disposals don't as directly contribute to the result as goals do
I still remember the melts on here last year when Neale tested this theory kicking 0.6 v Adelaide and they still tore them apart. lol.

He was in a few SGM for AGS.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I believe it is illegal to offer unders goal kicker markets in Australia
I think he’s talking about season O/U for players which they had last year on SB. Seems they have given that the flick this year, maybe try calling and requesting. (Have called them at least 5 times asking for different markets myself)

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
I think he’s talking about season O/U for players which they had last year on SB. Seems they have given that the flick this year, maybe try calling and requesting. (Have called them at least 5 times asking for different markets myself)

Yes correct

Like JCameron Under Over 68.5 goals etc

I remember betting on these markets in the past just to give me some interest in boring games

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
They won't be offering season unders with covid in the mix I wouldn't have thought

last year they had a clause that if the player didnt play 15 or more games the bet was void - so don't think this is the issue. They are just being lazy.

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Multi: Tigers, Cats, Port, Lions, Eagles, Dogs, Saints to make the 8 $8.79 powered
Might be foolish to try and predict 7/8 teams to make finals but I think that is very good odds. See the first 4 of those and probably the Eagles as 'locks' to make it so I'm happy to take close to 9 dollars for the dogs and saints to fill 2 of the remaining 3 spots.

If anyone has the capital available Tigers, Cats, Port and Lions to make it at $1.90 looks a pretty sure thing for mine

Might be foolish to try and predict 7/8 teams to make finals but I think that is very good odds.

Not really, Ive identified 9 teams to be of value to make the Top 8 and TAB SA has allowed the multi bet. Im just trying to work out how much to place on it. :think:

:drunk:

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
To make the top 8/top 4 multis are terrible value. Basically the reverse of a related multi in your favour. Every single team you add takes away one spot from another team essentially reducing their chances

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not really, Ive identified 9 teams to be of value to make the Top 8 and TAB SA has allowed the multi bet. Im just trying to work out how much to place on it. :think:

:drunk:
I'm pretty confident that last years top 7 will make the 8 in some particular order, I then think the last position will be a dog fight between last year 8-14 with Hawks, Sydney, North and Adelaide making up the bottom 4 in some order.

Back