Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Rising Star betting will certainly be very interesting if Rowell is out for a few months.

I have money on Bergman. Thought about Gulden on Saturday night but didn't jump on. Anyone get him?

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Hayden Young and Logan Mcdonald would be the 2 prices I'd check for Rising star

Young has the benefit of being second year but Logan will have the benefit of goals

Not sure about that. 34yo injury riddled bloke who has only played 10 games in 2 years. Be interesting to see if he is even an upgrade on what they already have

Would be good to see him fire though

Lol carn - he ain't dragging them to finals but that is an horrendous take

Not out of the question that he is completely cooked. 34yo bloke who relies on his athleticism that hasn't even been on the park since August 2019

If he was cooked they wouldn't play him.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I don’t think I can buy into Franklin being cooked. He might be getting old but he’s been the best forward of the last 20 years. He was still tearing it up in 2019 in the games he played. I rekon Swans have been ultra patient and got him to the point where he will be 100% fit and ready to go.
makes a huge difference to the team

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
2019 is a long way away for a 34yo who hasn't played a game since then. Tell me one bloke who has come back at that age after more than a year off with injury and had any sort of impact?

He might bob up with a good game or 2 and he won't get any better opportunity than this week but it's ridiculous to expect any serious team improvement off the back of him playing

2019 is a long way away for a 34yo who hasn't played a game since then. Tell me one bloke who has come back at that age after more than a year off with injury and had any sort of impact?

He might bob up with a good game or 2 and he won't get any better opportunity than this week but it's ridiculous to expect any serious team improvement off the back of him playing

Its ridiculous to think a player of Franklin's quality would not be an improvement on the last bloke currently being selected.

Back