AFL AFL Futures 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Its ridiculous to think a player of Franklin's quality would not be an improvement on the last bloke currently being selected.

It's not the last bloke from the 22, it's the KPF who is in line behind Buddy and it would not shock me at all if there is very little difference in output given his age, injury history and the fact he has played a total of 60 minutes of actual footy in the last 18 months

It's not the last bloke from the 22, it's the KPF who is in line behind Buddy and it would not shock me at all if there is very little difference in output given his age, injury history and the fact he has played a total of 60 minutes of actual footy in the last 18 months

Well that's utterly the wrong way to think about it in any case but I will back him in to be the best KPF in that team until shown otherwise.

Well that's utterly the wrong way to think about it in any case but I will back him in to be the best KPF in that team until shown otherwise.

Not really, he is never taking the place of the spud hiding in a back pocket with a different role.

When you're a crippled pensioner you need to prove you can still do it for mine before I start banking on you making any sort of difference

Buddy $34 for the Coleman has to be value to anyone who thinks he will hold his 2019 form. Will be playing a lot less up the ground now you would think too

Buddy $34 for the Coleman has to be value to anyone who thinks he will hold his 2019 form. Will be playing a lot less up the ground now you would think too

Nah, the Swans have said he won't be playing every game this year (i.e. he'll be managed). If they can squeeze 14 games out of him that's a win.

Lol Fyfe has missed a few games over the last few seasons from doing hammies, concussions and suspensions - not going into the season knowing he will miss a third through management.

Also had a decade on Buddy

A few - generous

He has dodgy hammies that he keeps doing but he isn't some old campaigner they're trying to wrap in cotton wool before he even laces up the boots to bump up ticket sales

Dodgy hamstrings he has to manage through the season - what a hack

#delistplease

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Georgiades $51 SB
Could be a cash out option. Has kicked 2 goals in the first quarter. If he ends up with a few more he will be much shorter post game. No market reaction yet...

Personally think Braeden Campbell will be a star in the Luke Hodge mold.

Gulden is $3 fav for Rising Star but I honestly didn’t notice him on the weekend, did end up with over 20 possies.

Who is everyone’s pick for RS so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back