AFL AFL Futures 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

If McKay kicked straight he would have an easy lead right now. Should have had at least 9 today
Agree.

I dont think though he is a great kick for goal, if you compare him to other forwards. The fact that he needs to hook his kicks when almost straight in front speaks volumes.

This is one of those years I think that even if you have a 10 goal lead going into the last couple of games, it may not be enough to hold onto 1st place.

Interestingly Crows play North in the Final H&A.

1U Harry McKay Coleman $34 -B365: Think he will have a breakout season, looks in great shape and from reports has had a very good off-season. With question marks on Curnow and the rest of the forward line being pretty average i think a lot rests on his shoulder this year, but i think he is more than capable of taking that on and kicking 50+ goals. The concern is whether Carlton will be good enough this year to give him enough opportunities, But if he stays fit/ on the park i think this is well over the odds.
:think:

Into $10 365

As low as $6.50 SB

Tex being $3.25 fav is odd IMO. Yeah, he's leading but does anyone really think he'll win?

He's still slow and despite his purple patch so far this isn't the norm. Crows are also no good really. Have to assume someone else wins...
It would be crazy to take him this short.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's early days for coleman. Tomahawk at 11s looks value to me. Cats will only get better. Get on before they play kangs this week. Tex has started as good as he does but he's still a fragile man.

RS is competitive this year. Anyone of the top 5 could win it, throw in Georgiadis too. Think McDonald has lost some steam for Sydney. Rowell is a good price if you think he can come back and win it.

4B482CA4-4484-4623-B9DF-5ABE87B20592.jpeg

Dogs are rock bottom odds at the moment.

I'll be playing Quinella bets around Geelong, Richmond and Melbourne this week I think

Melbourne - looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Who is everyone’s top 8 at the end of the season? Do Brissy and a Geelong make the 8? Can St Kilda still make the 8? They’ve had a tough draw and it doesn’t get that much easier. Not sold on Sydney yet, they’ve had some close wins and that loss hurt last weekend. But who comes in if St Kilda don’t make it?

Don’t mind the top 8 multis on SB.

Richmond
Port
Melbourne
Bulldogs
West Coast
Brisbane

Sydney probably aren't in the 8 best teams in the competition but their fixture is clearly the easiest and should make up finals because of it.

Geelong better get going soon or they're in real danger. They should make it.

Collingwood haven't started well but it's not impossible to see them improving to 4-4 and then they're right back in the mix.

Who is everyone’s top 8 at the end of the season? Do Brissy and a Geelong make the 8? Can St Kilda still make the 8? They’ve had a tough draw and it doesn’t get that much easier. Not sold on Sydney yet, they’ve had some close wins and that loss hurt last weekend. But who comes in if St Kilda don’t make it?

Don’t mind the top 8 multis on SB.

Geelong are the only one of those three I see making the 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back