AFL AFL Futures 2021

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Who is everyone’s top 8 at the end of the season? Do Brissy and a Geelong make the 8? Can St Kilda still make the 8? They’ve had a tough draw and it doesn’t get that much easier. Not sold on Sydney yet, they’ve had some close wins and that loss hurt last weekend. But who comes in if St Kilda don’t make it?

Don’t mind the top 8 multis on SB.

That's what I think now at this point... these 8

Bulldogs
Richmond
Port
West Coast
Melbourne
Brisbane
Geelong
Sydney

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Swans are basically the Suns of the last few years. Wheels will well and truly falls off

Dogs
Demons
Tigers
Power
Cats
Eagles

and then any two of Brisbane, GWS or Collingwood

Longmire drinking his own bath water making 5 changes. Anyway they won’t be making finals. Was hoping they’d at least beat GC to cash out. Not to be.
agree... Swans touch and go now

reakon u can lock 7
Swans are basically the Suns of the last few years. Wheels will well and truly falls off

Dogs
Demons
Tigers
Power
Cats
Eagles

and then any two of Brisbane, GWS or Collingwood

They play with two completely different game styles with and without Buddy.

When he is there, they go through him almost always, without him there they look the most dangerous. Problem is that players are not settled by him going in and out of this team.

jack1231

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Sportsbet have a market up for leading goal kicker for each team
Has been fun betting on that should be back up Tuesday

If he stays fit he should win.... staying fit will be the issue... its a sweat everytime he goes up in a pack

Yeah nah - not playing bottom 8 teams like Brisbane every week

Dec 9, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone else reckon Mitch Georgiades is going well under the radar for rising star this season? Goal tallies of 4, 2, 1, 3 and 2 this year in the five games he has played. If he keeps this up he's scoring well over 40 goals this year. He's $15 at most places

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Anyone else reckon Mitch Georgiades is going well under the radar for rising star this season? Goal tallies of 4, 2, 1, 3 and 2 this year in the five games he has played. If he keeps this up he's scoring well over 40 goals this year. He's $15 at most places
Posted him earlier here when he was $51.
agreed, rekon he’s a good chance right now. Better than $15 suggests. Just has to keep kicking goals.

MissBlueBagger93

Premium Gold
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Not in worst shape 1/3rd into the season..

IMG_2763.JPG

Last edited:

MissBlueBagger93

Premium Gold
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
That same multi is now paying 45.00.

Weather you cash out now or not its been worth the ride at that price

Sure has...though there isn't a cash out option for it kind of frustratingly, I was wondering what it would be sitting around..

Looks like I'll be riding it right through!

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Sure has...though there isn't a cash out option for it kind of frustratingly, I was wondering what it would be sitting around..

Looks like I'll be riding it right through!
I imagine McKay and Walsh will be thereabouts in contention for the medals come the end of the year.

There should be some sort of cash out option later in the year , I'd imagine or the opportunity to hedge your bets.

The value in McKay at $3.00 to win the Coleman is now gone for me but as some mentioned on here earlier, the value was in earlier in the season- which you took advantage of.

I imagine McKay and Walsh will be thereabouts in contention for the medals come the end of the year.

There should be some sort of cash out option later in the year , I'd imagine or the opportunity to hedge your bets.

The value in McKay at $3.00 to win the Coleman is now gone for me but as some mentioned on here earlier, the value was in earlier in the season- which you took advantage of.

If there is no cash out option it's not going to suddenly appear later in the season. You have to hope McKay wins the Coleman so you can hedge on the Brownlow market afterwards.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Was having a quick look at the Top 8 odds and the way they are priced, it looks like the current 8 in the top 8 now, will be there come the Finals. (all current top 8 teams are priced at less than evens)

Freo , GWS , Carlton the next shortest priced to make the 8 at 4.10, 3.70 and 3.30 .

Back