AFL AFL Futures 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEELONG - Minor Premiership @ 18s

This is a solid lay off down the line opportunity I think at the very least. Demons and Lions the ones to beat obviously but they both need to play each other twice still so there is two losses to be shared around some how for those teams. Cats will get key players back after the bye and then have the Eagles and North within the next 3 weeks so would expect them to significantly boost their percentage over that time and also get to play the Eagles again later in the year for more percentage. Getting to play 5 of their last 8 at GMHBA wont hurt too.

Dees are getting the shakes I think as soon as they are having to take on top 8 teams. Given that 9 of their 10 wins this season have come against teams sitting outside the top 8 at the moment their back half of the year is going to be a lot tougher - As we have already seen the last fortnight - with four matches still to come against the current top 4 and a few more vs the other top 8 teams.

The Cats vs Dees Rd17 match at GMHBA obviously going to be the make or break of the bet if you want to ride it out.

Nice call here, into half that quote at Ladbrokes

Im converted - they are the only good side in it
This is some form of 3D chess or reverse psychology on your part I think.:think:

Dont worry I would feel the same if it was Port. I know how much the Dees winning the flag hurt in 2021 for you.:D

I will say what I do agree with you is that yes at full strength the Dees can win it still however, there is a few things going on internally which could derail them.

close to a sure bet as what I can see. Simply wins it
Nah - you listen to footy commentators - ex AFL types that vote on it and they have de koning equal to or marginally in front of Daicos. The role he is playing is that much harder and he has been consistently good. In the words of Ross Lyon last weekend - you can head down to coles and grab back flankers. If dekoning stands up for the next month without Stewart - I reckon he’ll be favourite, especially in a year the key forwards are back kicking bags

Charlie Cameron is currently $2.20 to be Brisbane's leading goal scorer this year at Pointsbet

He has a 7 goal lead on Zac Bailey and a 10 goal lead on Joe Daniher.

Goals per game this season:
Cameron - 2.21
Daniher - 2.56
Bailey - 2.08

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Cameron is currently $2.20 to be Brisbane's leading goal scorer this year at Pointsbet

He has a 7 goal lead on Zac Bailey and a 10 goal lead on Joe Daniher.

Goals per game this season:
Cameron - 2.21
Daniher - 2.56
Bailey - 2.08
I think some of the bookies count finals for leading goal kicker, in which case Brisbane could play an extra 3 or 4 games in finals, which could open the door for Daniher.

Into $3!!!

I'm considering getting on them for the flag as well... $6.50ish atm, that will be around $3-4 Prelim final week if not lower

Just back then in the second week of the finals which is the only week they win. They aren’t beating the only team in it in September.

Happy to have a nibble at Hawkins for Coleman $7 Ladbrokes.

Only 4 goals behind Jezza who is $2.75. Curnow is pretty much equal fave which is fair enough but happy to go with the big Hawk at a good price. Is $6 PB and $5 at all other books. Hawkins averages nearly 3 goals a game against the Dees so obviously banking on a good game this week.

Trouble with Hawk is he gives off so many goals. If it comes down to the Eagles match at KP can see both he and Jezza being a lot more keen on Jezza getting the medal

Trouble with Hawk is he gives off so many goals. If it comes down to the Eagles match at KP can see both he and Jezza being a lot more keen on Jezza getting the medal
Yeah did think this as well, he's almost too unselfish sometimes. But that being said he's still only 4 off the lead so I'll still have a little noble

1U North to not win another game this season @ $2.75- Sportsbet
Seems value as have marked it around $2
Assuming that the teams they play like Suns at home dont rest players, that seems a good bet.

Cant see them winning another game in 2022.

Assuming that the teams they play like Suns at home dont rest players, that seems a good bet.

Cant see them winning another game in 2022.
Agree that's my only worry but Im confident even then the Suns and Adelaide can get the job done!

Happy to have a nibble at Hawkins for Coleman $7 Ladbrokes.

Only 4 goals behind Jezza who is $2.75. Curnow is pretty much equal fave which is fair enough but happy to go with the big Hawk at a good price. Is $6 PB and $5 at all other books. Hawkins averages nearly 3 goals a game against the Dees so obviously banking on a good game this week.

Hawkins closes the gap by 1. He's still $7 and Jezza has tightened into $2.50... Hopefully Curnow has a quiet one against WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back