AFL AFL Futures 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it's just a deceitful trick that they use to increase their average profit each year.

If there are 3 teams a year on average who draw, with the accuracy of their projections, they probably get almost a team every year where every single bet they had placed on them, they get to keep all the money.

Maybe try contacting that Richard Irvine bloke on Twitter if your bet ends up losing.
I'd rather the total go under for under punters than them maggots get the kitty. It would help the Crows too

To result a market there needs to be a "correct" result. Either they deem a draw is half a win and a push is the result or they don't and then the unders win.

Get on the phone to them and ask to speak to an actual trader who would have a clue not the live chat student

Not sure I would take the live chat workers answer as gospel
Yeah your right, I'd be asking more questions forsure if it got down to missing a big multi because one leg landed on the line. Maybe it was just easier for her to say both over and under would be losses, Probably won't matter anyway, I'll wait an see

So does it count as half a win on Sportsbet?
Well if she was correct in saying both over and under would lose if it hits on the line it must, But as the other fella said you'd probably want to talk to someone other than the live chat chick.

Dogs and carlton seem.to be getting team lineup and form right for a definite crack at flag from outside 8.. Carlton should have walsh cerra etc back for at least one game before finals providimg they make it.. Pies and port are sputtering and dees look the team to beat if top 2 but pettys a huge loss but hoping oliver and fritch find form if back!!

Shaping as the most open finals ever where any team in 8 could legit win it... Brisbane as flaky as they are could eaSily take advantage of a weakened field too.

Dogs and carlton seem.to be getting team lineup and form right for a definite crack at flag from outside 8.. Carlton should have walsh cerra etc back for at least one game before finals providimg they make it.. Pies and port are sputtering and dees look the team to beat if top 2 but pettys a huge loss but hoping oliver and fritch find form if back!!

Shaping as the most open finals ever where any team in 8 could legit win it... Brisbane as flaky as they are could eaSily take advantage of a weakened field too.
Pies are still a great lay so back teams you like around them, if you like any top 4 teams then probably back them for the flag but these other teams are going to be better to roll money over.
For example Carltons price is awful for the flag given what price you will get with a 4 leg multi.

its the tightest top 8, even top 10 ever due to no real dominant sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else tempted to do an Oraz and hit Sheezel at $1.35 with the pound hammer?

• Most disposals from a player in their debut season in the HISTORY of the game (VFL/ AFL, and including mature agers)
  • Going to be the first player in AFL era (since 1991) to win a B&F in their debut season (also includes mature agers)
I just cannot fathom a way in which Sheezel doesn't win at this point.

As the great man Louie Armstrong Longshot says, "if the Rising Star was held on 500 planets, how many planets inhabited by SANE people does he honestly not win on?"

You should contact Richard Irvine on Twitter re this corruption.
I had a 10 leg multi @530 and had G Coast over 10.5 wins so missed 2 legs, in the end it didn't cost me. Would have been spewing if I missed on that alone though. Just thought I'd let others know that SB didn't do the push thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back