freo_leo29

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Never seen him play or want to. Will go down as the worst winner ever.

Congrats on getting $2 for him.

Yeah I’m bitter over Rankine and Anderson.
Got 6.50 for him actually, just filled up again at $2 and $1.80 because he was clearly going to win about 2 months from the end of season. Shared it on here at those odds so that's why I claimed them.

Defs won't be the worst winner ever, looks very good

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Got 6.50 for him actually, just filled up again at $2 and $1.80 because he was clearly going to win about 2 months from the end of season. Shared it on here at those odds so that's why I claimed them.

Defs won't be the worst winner ever, looks very good
Yeah loved your insistence during that last round. Made me load up too. Even at low odds of 1.25 still a steal. Thanks for as ll those posts on Sunday mate

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just curious here, there was a market for naming the player who would make the AA squad, does anyone vaguely remember the odds for any dogs that made it to this squad?

I can only imagine a potato like Darcy Byrne-Jones would have paid very well.

Atavistic

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Okay fellas I'm on for a tenner for Lyons most disposals @ 29 and Martin most goals @ 21.

Sadly I can't multi them up.

Come on sportsbet, take my money, most of my multis are trash, let me multi these two, I'll give you another tenner.
I'll get on these as well. I like Danger for possessions @26 too.

You can multi them at Neds. Lyons most disp into Dusty most goals@676. Sign up, get $250 in bonus bets, throw it all on that = profit. (but maybe not)

mouncey2franklin

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'll get on these as well. I like Danger for possessions @26 too.

You can multi them at Neds. Lyons most disp into Dusty most goals@676. Sign up, get $250 in bonus bets, throw it all on that = profit. (but maybe not)
I just checked because you got my hopes up.

I would legit signup and throw in 250 for the bonus if it were a thing.

Sadly, as I thought was the case, the feds banned that a while ago.

Those signup bonuses were a beautiful thing while they lasted.

Helped get me hooked on punting.

mouncey2franklin

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dusty's odds have come in a lot at SB today. He was @51 to kick 4 and is now @14. Was @13 to kick 3 goals and now @5.
And yet his odds for 'finals most goals' has only come in from 21 to 19.

So after a couple of decent nights on the EPL punt, I've put some of the winnings on Martin most goals.

Already had a little on him @ 21, now more.

19 is too good for a guy who kicked twelve goals last finals series.

Especially when there's a serious chance he plays four matches this time round.

Atavistic

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco

So after a couple of decent nights on the EPL punt, I've put some of the winnings on Martin most goals.

Still@26 at Neds.

GROTTO

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Martin plays more forward with Lynch out?
Dusty's odds have come in a lot at SB today. He was @51 to kick 4 and is now @14. Was @13 to kick 3 goals and now @5.

He kicked 8 against them in 2019.:think:

In 2020, 8 goals probably wins most goals in the Finals Series. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Eagles are $6/7 to make the granny. If they do they play 4 games. Given that I reckon Tim Kelly most finals disposals at $81 is a bet on sports. If they play 4 games I reckon he is a better than 1 in 13 chance of leading the eagles in disposals

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Eagles are $6/7 to make the granny. If they do they play 4 games. Given that I reckon Tim Kelly most finals disposals at $81 is a bet on sports. If they play 4 games I reckon he is a better than 1 in 13 chance of leading the eagles in disposals
What if they play a team that’s also played 4 games in the GF?

benji21

All Australian
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
On Rohan most goals for finals. Geelong averaged most goals for the season and there has been a big emphasise on stopping Hawkins. Outside of Brisbane they are probably the most likely to play 4 games. $26 at topsport.

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm officially on the Collingwood train. Have a feeling the Pies are a sneaky shot for the flag. Pre finals, I put money on Richmond to win the GF so in the case Collingwood and Richmond both make it, I'll be laughing.

Collingwood to make the GF $5 SB
Collingwood Premiership Winner $12 SB
Name the Grand Finalists - Collingwood & Richmond $11 b365

benji21

All Australian
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Top Sport Richmond Stage of elimination prelim @2.9, Effectively its a Multi of Tigers v Saints, then Port v Tigers with the prices at 1.32 and 2.19. Seems to be overs, surely Port are favourites or at least evens

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Top Sport Richmond Stage of elimination prelim @2.9, Effectively its a Multi of Tigers v Saints, then Port v Tigers with the prices at 1.32 and 2.19. Seems to be overs, surely Port are favourites or at least evens
I wouldn't imagine so given Tigers were flag favs last week and based on current odds will be again if they win this week

The_Steadier

Norm Smith Medallist
May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
If anybody thinks the lions have at least 1 more win in them (against either the cats or pies at home) and neale is a cert for the brownlow...

Neale and lions to make the GF pays 2.15.

Given their prospective prelim opponents (cats and pies) are priced at $9 and $12 to win the flag vs ports who are at $4.50 and $26... fair to say the lions have the soft side of the draw.

Plus of course playing a home prelim, with the added motivation of getting to potentially play a home GF for the first and last time in history

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom