Atavistic

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Looks like another excellent round for punting. I'll wait for the teams before loading up but here's what I'm looking at:

Hawks over Richmond. $2.50 is excellent value with JOM coming back into the side.

GWS to spank the Dogs. Look at the age and games profile of the Dogs team last weekend. They are in rebuild mode.

Could see Cameron and/or Himmelburg kicking bags.

St Kilda over Collingwood @ $2.75. Not convinced by Collingwood one iota after last week. Saints -15.5 @ $6 looks juicy.

Brisbane to spank West Coast. Lions 40+ @ $8 is too good, going to load right up on that one.

People still haven't worked out that West Coast's game doesn't work in the heavy due, and they have already peaked as a team, now on the way down.

Suns to destroy Adelaide. 40+ @ $7.50 and 60+ @ $26 well worth a nibble (I made bank with similar bets on the Suns last week, may be biased).

Freo to roll Port and -15.5 @ $8. Freo have had time to adjust to those conditions and have narrowly lost two matches, underrated side.

Ess vs Mel and North vs Syd only good for cheeky bets on the draw, and Geel vs Carlton should be a massacre, I see no value on the handicaps markets.
Good, but wrong thread?

I guess this weekend's games ARE in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows least wins was $1.85 yesterday. CBF locking money away for 4 months but should be reasonably safe now with GCS on 2, WCE will improve and Carlton getting a win already. I'd have us $1.50ish for least wins...

NYRB

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Perth Glory, Wildcats
Gold Coast are currently 3-1 in the season.

TO make the finals in Top 8?

Yes $2.50 or you can opposite against at equivalent odds of $1.55.

West Coast are 1-3, To make the 8? Yes $1.87 v $2 No

If West Coast leave QLD 3-3, that yes will look pretty juicy me thinks.

chennef

Rookie
Jun 15, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Heard SB paid out futures on Rowell for Rising Star, anyone know what happens with multis? It's currently showing as pending on my slip and not as won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Something stupid I threw together. Bet twice for tiny stakes (one for cash out, one in the off chance it's any good)

Jeremy Cameron - Coleman
Jack Steele - Brownlow
WCE Make finals

1453/1

Top Bottom