AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows least wins was $1.85 yesterday. CBF locking money away for 4 months but should be reasonably safe now with GCS on 2, WCE will improve and Carlton getting a win already. I'd have us $1.50ish for least wins...

Heard SB paid out futures on Rowell for Rising Star, anyone know what happens with multis? It's currently showing as pending on my slip and not as won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon to either just scrape into the finals and get beaten in the first week ala 2019 or miss the finals altogether ala 2018.

Yeah Id rather take a multi of both of them to miss the 8 - think they have left a zero off that quinella price.

Something stupid I threw together. Bet twice for tiny stakes (one for cash out, one in the off chance it's any good)

Jeremy Cameron - Coleman
Jack Steele - Brownlow
WCE Make finals

1453/1

AFL Grand Final host. Any value on outsiders? Was think Perth Stadium all along, but if Sydney gets its way, money talks in this situation.

View attachment 911481

A few issues, depends if crowds can attend and the biggest capacity stadium available at the time. Marvel (MCG preferred), SCG (ANZ preferred) and that s**t hole in Geelong are no chance.

AFL will leave the decision as late as possible so that the MCG can host it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back