AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you guys still bullish on MCG?
Victoria COVID out of control...

I've got cash on both the Gabba at $2.50 and the MCG at $4.

The MCG is contractually obligated to host the Grand Final until 20xx and there's a 3-4 month timeframe to figure out how to make it work.
On the flipside with most of the Vic clubs being based in QLD if Vic hasn't got back on track it seems logical any Vic teams in the 8 would relocate to QLD and play out their finals as the 'home side' there instead.

I've got cash on both the Gabba at $2.50 and the MCG at $4.

The MCG is contractually obligated to host the Grand Final until 20xx and there's a 3-4 month timeframe to figure out how to make it work.
On the flipside with most of the Vic clubs being based in QLD if Vic hasn't got back on track it seems logical any Vic teams in the 8 would relocate to QLD and play out their finals as the 'home side' there instead.
Gabba would have cricket taking precedence at that time of year...
Optus more chance I'd have thought made more sense given no test match but AFL ignores sense at every turn

Gabba would have cricket taking precedence at that time of year...
Optus more chance I'd have thought made more sense given no test match but AFL ignores sense at every turn

Optus would be the best choice if the G couldn't host. But the Vic teams have been based in QLD and WA has played hard ball, I can see it going to QLD instead.

At this point I Wish I put more $$ on Papley AA. BE kept the bet too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Into $3.25 now. Do you cash out or let it ride?

Is Rankine still a monty for Rising Star? Out to $2.50. Serong into $3.50.
Got Carlton and Hawthorn next 2 games should win both. If Port and/or Brisbane drop a game or 2 then WC will get shorter

Rankine is far from a monty. He's had 1 great game but he's slowed down every game since that game...
Serong getting better every week too, its certainly not a one horse race like it was when Rowell was in

Not sure if I would back Serong at 3.50 though, he was 6.50 Last night

Neale Brownlow - Kennedy Coleman - Tigers Flag.

Get on at 39-1 boosted. More you put on the more you get back.
Neale is just going from strength to strength. Pretty well only one thing can stop him winning it now. And that's that unpredictable one, Major Injury.
I'm less confident on Kennedy. Hope he does it but I can see him missing a few games due management. But then, when you're in form, as they say, don't flirt with form.
Richmond - with a lot of upside from players to come back they'll be hard to beat.
I can see Port falling away like Brisbane did last year in the finals. Saint Kilda also, probably even before the finals.
If the GF is at the Gabba then Brisbane shoot up the rankings.
GWS a bit of a dark horse.

Got Carlton and Hawthorn next 2 games should win both. If Port and/or Brisbane drop a game or 2 then WC will get shorter

Out to $4.50 now. Already lost a bit of coin. Time to cash out? Gonna be hard to overtake Port with their percentage.

Port playing Cats on Friday night (2 days extra break) after the Cats play tonight as well.
Then Port have the Hawks.

Then just 4 games to go.

Out to $4.50 now. Already lost a bit of coin. Time to cash out? Gonna be hard to overtake Port with their percentage.

Port playing Cats on Friday night (2 days extra break) after the Cats play tonight as well.
Then Port have the Hawks.

Then just 4 games to go.
3.75 now. Probably will cash out after this weekend which expect WC to win and am hopeful Port and/or Brisbane lose. Will cash out after this weekend either way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back