AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

is there a site that show what the odds were throughout an AFL game?

Be interesting to see how far winning sides got out to in certain games.

eg 2018 GF when pies were 30 to 1.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Betfair make some historical data available, unsure if it would be that detailed but they're your best bet IMO.

At which point is Serong the :padlock: for Rising star?

Looking very hard to beat, still seems value at over $2
Lock Serong in I reckon. Will be 1.60 end of week

Its a media award. Of course he should win it IMO.

But not a lock. Its a favoritism award. Anderson definitely a chance. I would even have said, if Rankine just had half decent games in his last 3-4 he would have won it.

Its a media award. Of course he should win it IMO.

But not a lock. Its a favoritism award. Anderson definitely a chance. I would even have said, if Rankine just had half decent games in his last 3-4 he would have won it.
Only way anyone other than Serong wins is a David King betting plunge AKA Lewy Taylor v the Bont

I think the AFL would stop that from happening again, Serong is a 🔒

Only way anyone other than Serong wins is a David King betting plunge AKA Lewy Taylor v the Bont

I think the AFL would stop that from happening again, Serong is a 🔒

I have no idea of who the panel is, just that I know its a media award. These campaigners are just as likely to vote Rowell and collect a bounty from the books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be honest, never even heard of him.

According to Google Sarong is a garment consisting of a long piece of cloth worn wrapped round the body and tucked at the waist or under the armpits, traditionally worn in SE Asia and now also by women in the West.

I had North for Least Wins with SportsBet and received No Payout, shouldn't this have paid out like 50% since they had the equal Least Wins?

I think in the ts&cs it says if its a tie it comes down to %

Remove this Banner Ad

Back