AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 6.50 for him actually, just filled up again at $2 and $1.80 because he was clearly going to win about 2 months from the end of season. Shared it on here at those odds so that's why I claimed them.

Defs won't be the worst winner ever, looks very good
Yeah loved your insistence during that last round. Made me load up too. Even at low odds of 1.25 still a steal. Thanks for as ll those posts on Sunday mate

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okay fellas I'm on for a tenner for Lyons most disposals @ 29 and Martin most goals @ 21.

Sadly I can't multi them up.

Come on sportsbet, take my money, most of my multis are trash, let me multi these two, I'll give you another tenner.

I'll get on these as well. I like Danger for possessions @26 too.

You can multi them at Neds. Lyons most disp into Dusty most goals@676. Sign up, get $250 in bonus bets, throw it all on that = profit. (but maybe not)

I'll get on these as well. I like Danger for possessions @26 too.

You can multi them at Neds. Lyons most disp into Dusty most goals@676. Sign up, get $250 in bonus bets, throw it all on that = profit. (but maybe not)
I just checked because you got my hopes up.

I would legit signup and throw in 250 for the bonus if it were a thing.

Sadly, as I thought was the case, the feds banned that a while ago.

Those signup bonuses were a beautiful thing while they lasted.

Helped get me hooked on punting.

Dusty's odds have come in a lot at SB today. He was @51 to kick 4 and is now @14. Was @13 to kick 3 goals and now @5.
And yet his odds for 'finals most goals' has only come in from 21 to 19.

So after a couple of decent nights on the EPL punt, I've put some of the winnings on Martin most goals.

Already had a little on him @ 21, now more.

19 is too good for a guy who kicked twelve goals last finals series.

Especially when there's a serious chance he plays four matches this time round.

So after a couple of decent nights on the EPL punt, I've put some of the winnings on Martin most goals.

Still@26 at Neds.

Martin plays more forward with Lynch out?
Dusty's odds have come in a lot at SB today. He was @51 to kick 4 and is now @14. Was @13 to kick 3 goals and now @5.

He kicked 8 against them in 2019.:think:

In 2020, 8 goals probably wins most goals in the Finals Series. :drunk:

Eagles are $6/7 to make the granny. If they do they play 4 games. Given that I reckon Tim Kelly most finals disposals at $81 is a bet on sports. If they play 4 games I reckon he is a better than 1 in 13 chance of leading the eagles in disposals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles are $6/7 to make the granny. If they do they play 4 games. Given that I reckon Tim Kelly most finals disposals at $81 is a bet on sports. If they play 4 games I reckon he is a better than 1 in 13 chance of leading the eagles in disposals
What if they play a team that’s also played 4 games in the GF?

What if they play a team that’s also played 4 games in the GF?

An unlikely occurrence but if it does eventuate I would still think he would be a better than 1 in 10 shot of being the leading disposal getter.

On Rohan most goals for finals. Geelong averaged most goals for the season and there has been a big emphasise on stopping Hawkins. Outside of Brisbane they are probably the most likely to play 4 games. $26 at topsport.

I'm officially on the Collingwood train. Have a feeling the Pies are a sneaky shot for the flag. Pre finals, I put money on Richmond to win the GF so in the case Collingwood and Richmond both make it, I'll be laughing.

Collingwood to make the GF $5 SB
Collingwood Premiership Winner $12 SB
Name the Grand Finalists - Collingwood & Richmond $11 b365

Top Sport Richmond Stage of elimination prelim @2.9, Effectively its a Multi of Tigers v Saints, then Port v Tigers with the prices at 1.32 and 2.19. Seems to be overs, surely Port are favourites or at least evens

Top Sport Richmond Stage of elimination prelim @2.9, Effectively its a Multi of Tigers v Saints, then Port v Tigers with the prices at 1.32 and 2.19. Seems to be overs, surely Port are favourites or at least evens

I wouldn't imagine so given Tigers were flag favs last week and based on current odds will be again if they win this week

If anybody thinks the lions have at least 1 more win in them (against either the cats or pies at home) and neale is a cert for the brownlow...

Neale and lions to make the GF pays 2.15.

Given their prospective prelim opponents (cats and pies) are priced at $9 and $12 to win the flag vs ports who are at $4.50 and $26... fair to say the lions have the soft side of the draw.

Plus of course playing a home prelim, with the added motivation of getting to potentially play a home GF for the first and last time in history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back