AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

You are banking against a duel brownlow medalist to get top 5 when the odds have him 2nd????
It was top 3.

Even in Round 18 this year, Goodes wasn't even fave to win his own teams count.

Ludicrous odds for him to win now, I will say it, he has zero (0) chance of winning, and I don't think he will reach top 3 either.

i didn't even give him 3 votes against Geelong or St Kilda, and he still won my count.

people are forgetting how good he was early on, he went quiet when they didn't win, then finished strong.
I cant see him on more than 10 votes up to round 18.

Even in Round 18 this year, Goodes wasn't even fave to win his own teams count.

this is a dumb comment

we tracked the movement all year, and centrebet continually favoured players who were on top of the stats, Goodes rarely was, so never got the respect he deserved.. he was on track to become a 1.85 anchor come the end of the season, but he went crazy in the last month, and with the continued media pump up, his price plummeted.

just because the books didn't have him favoured means **** all, he was 5-7 votes clear before his round 18 match, and 8-10 after it.

this is a dumb comment

we tracked the movement all year, and centrebet continually favoured players who were on top of the stats, Goodes rarely was, so never got the respect he deserved.. he was on track to become a 1.85 anchor come the end of the season, but he went crazy in the last month, and with the continued media pump up, his price plummeted.

just because the books didn't have him favoured means **** all, he was 5-7 votes clear before his round 18 match, and 8-10 after it.
In round 18 he was 2.20 to win Syds count.

Now after round 24 I see he is into 4.30 to win the whole thing!

You can still only get 3 votes max a game, no matter how good you play.

My comment was to do with this, the win market price right now.

blame brownlow king

he has unloaded on him

Goodes would be on 15-17 before the Bulldogs match in round 18
Really?

How much did you get on the 2.20 to top Syds count at that stage then? If you had him at 1.85 anchor by the end of season, and he was on 15-17 votes at that stage, I would have thought the 2.20 was huge value.

Yet it stayed there for so long though.

none of us were ready to unload a heap on him @ 2.20, as we wanted money for the end of the season, and we thought his price would stay above 1.80, which it would have if he didn't have the finish like he did.

If the season had ended at round 18, i am sure none of us would have had a problem to unload 30-50 units on him, if there wern't many other markets around.

His proper price at round 18, should have been 1.30-1.40, after his 3 votes in round 18, he should have been 1.10.

none of us were ready to unload a heap on him @ 2.20, as we wanted money for the end of the season, and we thought his price would stay above 1.80, which it would have if he didn't have the finish like he did.

If the season had ended at round 18, i am sure none of us would have had a problem to unload 30-50 units on him, if there wern't many other markets around.

His proper price at round 18, should have been 1.30-1.40, after his 3 votes in round 18, he should have been 1.10.
Nice. I got on at 2.20 and it stayed there for literally 5 weeks lol.

He came into 1.85 after that game, and I would have unloaded if I marked that at 1.10. That is extreme value. I think Brownlow King is throwing money away though, zero chance Goodes wins it for mine, but that's why there are odds available, because everyone has an opinion ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett 20 votes or under
6.5 units @ 5.50 (Ias)

Dal Santo over Moloney
12 units @ 1.53 (Luxbet)

Don't see Ablett polling that high, and don't see Moloney troubling Dal Santo.

Goodes will poll 10-11 votes from Round 20 Onwards. I had Goodes on 17 after Round 18. The only player i see challanging Judd. The main game that will decide whether Goodes wins the brownlow or not will be Round 22 Swans vs Saints. Shane Mumford was BOG on the day but Adam Goodes could well easily poll three in that match.

Im going to bet on a tied brownlow, Goodes and Judd. Two most deserving players this season. Wouldn't that be a big night to see both players receive their third brownlow medal.

this is a dumb comment

Why on earth wouldnt you go big during the season? Didnt you come out after the TAB said they were not going to allow multis and say they were never going to allow multis after last year and people should of taken the value during the year?

Why on earth wouldnt you go big during the season? Didnt you come out after the TAB said they were not going to allow multis and say they were never going to allow multis after last year and people should of taken the value during the year?

i wasn't about to put half of what i had on Goodes, when there was going to be markets come out after the season, pretty sure i have made the right choice as i will more than double what i put on after the season.

I have taken value during the year, but only bet about 20% of my roll on brownlow/flag doubles & some other single team bets when the odds were long and required less outlay than Goodes would have needed to make it worthwhile.

there have been multiple 1.90-2.00 gifts after the season

i wasn't about to put half of what i had on Goodes, when there was going to be markets come out after the season, pretty sure i have made the right choice as i will more than double what i put on after the season.

I have taken value during the year, but only bet about 20% of my roll on brownlow/flag doubles & some other single team bets when the odds were long and required less outlay than Goodes would have needed to make it worthwhile.

there have been multiple 1.90-2.00 gifts after the season

I reckon some of the better value was during the season, towards the end. Martin at 4.50, Priddis at 3 and Westhoff at 17 were the best for me but if i had goodes leading by that many coming to round 18 i would of had a decent bet on him.

you are the same bloke who lost 75% of his roll betting on Carlton 8 days ago, so i don't question your ability to bet like a moron

My bank was only a few hundred dollars so it was no big deal and seeings as i took over three dollars on what was seemingly a fifty fifty match i dont regret the bet at all. No need to get aggressive. Nice to see you are following me so closely though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back