AFL Games/Lists/Resoures [Download Here]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, i'm just wondering if any of you guys have a update for footy fanatic lists? Like either 2012 or 2013 ?
It would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

Is it legal to put up PC 2011 because no one can play it due to the servers being down. Or is it not possible.

Is it legal to put up PC 2011 because no one can play it due to the servers being down. Or is it not possible.

I can't upload PC2011 as there is no way to get it working for anyone else unless they happen to be connected to the same internet connection to me.

Yes there is, but provided you still know your activation details, have access to your old computer and possibly the same internet connection you had when you activated the game.

I've still got the same comp and activation code but I've recently changed the internet connection

I've mentioned in another thread that I'm new to Mac, but I use it a lot more than PC now. When I install windows via bootcamp, is there a way to install Premiership Coach 11 (i have an email with an activation code still i think) and use the activation code I got via email still?

I've mentioned in another thread that I'm new to Mac, but I use it a lot more than PC now. When I install windows via bootcamp, is there a way to install Premiership Coach 11 (i have an email with an activation code still i think) and use the activation code I got via email still?

You might be able to do it without doing anything extra if you have activated your code online and have used it less than twice. If you have used it more than twice, you need access to one of the computers that has/had the game activated on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if it will work if you have changed the connection, but I will pm you the instructions later on.
hi i have premiership coach 2011 on cd rom and i still have the activation code but cant activate it is there a way i can activate it also i have premiership coach 2010 will that still work and i am also looking for footy fanatic atomic edition if any one still has it

hi i have premiership coach 2011 on cd rom and i still have the activation code but cant activate it is there a way i can activate it also i have premiership coach 2010 will that still work and i am also looking for footy fanatic atomic edition if any one still has it

Have you activated the game on a computer before?

Is there any list packs for PC2010 at all? 2011 or later lists. Also, one last thing. How did you guys get PC2010 cracked so you don't need to activate it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back