AFL Games/Lists/Resoures [Download Here]

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any list packs for PC2010 at all? 2011 or later lists. Also, one last thing. How did you guys get PC2010 cracked so you don't need to activate it?

PC2010 is already cracked so once you download the game it will work. I have the 2011-2013 lists which I will upload.

PC2010 is already cracked so once you download the game it will work. I have the 2011-2013 lists which I will upload.
You've got the 2013 lists for PC2010 though? In theory though, does that mean someone could do the same with PC2011 on a registered copy? Just wondering.

You've got the 2013 lists for PC2010 though? In theory though, does that mean someone could do the same with PC2011 on a registered copy? Just wondering.

Yeah I have the 2013 lists for PC2010 except no Gold Coast and GWS. PC2011 hasn't been cracked yet and you can't use someone elses registered copy unless your connected to the same connection as them.

Yeah I have the 2013 lists for PC2010 except no Gold Coast and GWS. PC2011 hasn't been cracked yet and you can't use someone elses registered copy unless your connected to the same connection as them.
Yeah that's fine, I don't need Gold Coast. Are the players who moved back to their original clubs? If not, I'll do that on my own game. Is it possible to crack 2011 the same way you would 2010 though? That would be good.

Yeah that's fine, I don't need Gold Coast. Are the players who moved back to their original clubs? If not, I'll do that on my own game. Is it possible to crack 2011 the same way you would 2010 though? That would be good.

It may be possible to crack 2011, however I'm not sure who will do it, especially with a small game like PC2011.

I've moved Ablett back to Geelong and put Jaegar O'Meara to West Coast. Every other player who went to Gold Coast has been removed however the ones who were on a different club I can move back. If you want any player changes such as O'Meara going to Fremantle instead and Jack Martin going to some other club then let me know.

It may be possible to crack 2011, however I'm not sure who will do it, especially with a small game like PC2011.

I've moved Ablett back to Geelong and put Jaegar O'Meara to West Coast. Every other player who went to Gold Coast has been removed however the ones who were on a different club I can move back. If you want any player changes such as O'Meara going to Fremantle instead and Jack Martin going to some other club then let me know.
I'll do that myself, no need to worry about it. That way I can also edit stats etc. if I want. Go ahead and upload it when you're ready.

Who cracked 2010? Surely on an entire internet, there would be someone willing to do it if someone did for 2010.

I'll do that myself, no need to worry about it. That way I can also edit stats etc. if I want. Go ahead and upload it when you're ready.

Who cracked 2010? Surely on an entire internet, there would be someone willing to do it if someone did for 2010.

I don't remember who did 2010, but you could try find someone who will do it for you. With the 2013 lists, I have deleted all the extra players, but I will make a new folder and put them there for you to add.

I don't remember who did 2010, but you could try find someone who will do it for you. With the 2013 lists, I have deleted all the extra players, but I will make a new folder and put them there for you to add.
Oh cool, that would be great! You can still edit player's files using Notepad ++ I assume?

How would you crack it though? I'm guessing that just uploading the installed game files off of someone who has it wouldn't work?

Oh cool, that would be great! You can still edit player's files using Notepad ++ I assume?

How would you crack it though? I'm guessing that just uploading the installed game files off of someone who has it wouldn't work?

Just edit them separately using Notepad. Notepad ++ is if you need to do mass edits. To crack a game, you need to open a few of the files and do some editing which requires some coding. Its not something that anyone can do, you need be good at computers and software to know how to crack something.

Just edit them separately using Notepad. Notepad ++ is if you need to do mass edits. To crack a game, you need to open a few of the files and do some editing which requires some coding. Its not something that anyone can do, you need be good at computers and software to know how to crack something.
Ah right.

I use NP++ anyway for everything, cos I used to do basic Python stuff.

When I update the premiership coach to 2011 and click on 2011 exe it searches throught y comp but says software not found. I put my premiership folder on my desktop. Is it possible to update to 2011. If not could someone please send me premiership 2011 or 2012

When I update the premiership coach to 2011 and click on 2011 exe it searches throught y comp but says software not found. I put my premiership folder on my desktop. Is it possible to update to 2011. If not could someone please send me premiership 2011 or 2012

Did you buy the actual 2011 game? Or did you download 2010 and the 2011 patch? Because you can't do that.

Guys, I need a link on where I can buy primership 2011 coach. I went to there website: http://premiership-coach.info/ but I can download it. I mean when it says buy online it is an image not a clickable button. So give me a link where I can buy this game

If not can someone please pm me or tell me where I can download primer ship coach 2011 for free?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, I need a link on where I can buy primership 2011 coach. I went to there website: http://premiership-coach.info/ but I can download it. I mean when it says buy online it is an image not a clickable button. So give me a link where I can buy this game

If not can someone please pm me or tell me where I can download primer ship coach 2011 for free?

You can't buy it or get it for free anymore. The game is discontinued.

will I be still able to install premiership coach 2011 from disc

You are able to install the game from the disc, however it is not the updated version and you will need to download the patch which I can send you.

The only other thing is that you won't be able to activate it unless you already did on another computer. If you want to get the game working again, you need to tweak a setting which I am able to help you with.

Looking for the 2013 Lists for PC2011.. Just can't find them.. I had them at some point.. Although i would much rather the 2014 lists.

Looking for the 2013 Lists for PC2011.. Just can't find them.. I had them at some point.. Although i would much rather the 2014 lists.

No idea who is working on the 2014 lists, but I'm sure someone else, or myself will have them done by the start of the season.

The new season is coming! Excited for a new list for PC2011! Gods be good, someone with the know how will make one and release it to the public!

probs a pointless comment, but anyone else's PC2010 get a bug always at the end of the year and just shut down

probs a pointless comment, but anyone else's PC2010 get a bug always at the end of the year and just shut down
That's cos you're using the 2012 lists made in PC2011, converted to "work" in 2010. If you use the base_2010, or my 2014 fantasy drafting lists, it will work. I'd recommend using the base_2010 if you are planning on a normal runthrough, my lists have players at old clubs and most players are purposely rated too high for drafting reasons (and to make it interesting). If you don't mind that, or can be bothered fixing ratings and club placings, go for the 2014 list in my thread.

There is a way to bypass this, It is a simple fix, but I haven't used it for sometime so I will try it again and tell you how to do it if you haven't deleted the save.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back