AFL Games/Lists/Resoures [Download Here]

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the same identical problem but with the actual copy of the game I brought years ago. It used to work on XP/Vista/Windows 7, but not Windows 10. Tried remapping keys - it works for the internet/microsoft word/excel but not AFL Live 2004.

Has anyone else got it to work on Windows 10?
Best bet is to run compatibility mode for another version of Windows. XP Service Pack 3 is always a good start.

I just tried all the compatibility options, but I still can't move my player an inch. I wish I knew exactly what was causing it.

Have you tried Compatibility with admin rights? Otherwise try reinstalling after backing up the files.

Guys i need torrent for pc version of AFL Live (2011)

I just need to know the soundtrack, not even play it. I can't find this game to buy anywhere or download torrent

Guys i need torrent for pc version of AFL Live (2011)

I just need to know the soundtrack, not even play it. I can't find this game to buy anywhere or download torrent

The soundtrack only had 2 songs though?

Holy Grail by Hunters and Collectors
Last Ones Standing by McKenna

Downloaded AFL 2004, and everything seems to run fine, but the directional buttons don't work at all... Can't run anywhere or when rucking, tap it to a certain place.

The game is un-playable if I can't even move my players.
Hi, I don't know if you still have this issue. I tapped the Q button to initiate turbo speed and it seemed to work.

Don't suppose AFL live 1 is old enough to be able to download?
Even if someone ripped the disc, I don't think there'd be too many willing to crack it. Plus, that wouldn't be a very nice thing to do to Ross.

What would be great is if Tru Blu made a adeal with Big Ant to update the rosters and then released it via Steam... But I guess that would undercut AFL Evolution.

Hey, I just downloaded the link for the 2004 game, but I don't know what app I need to use on windows to open it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have updated the AFL2004 link which means people should be able the game without requesting access to the old google drive link.

This should allow people to be able to play the game as I have been getting a number of emails about people requesting access to download the game but I keep forgetting to give access.

Last edited:
Now that Wicked Witch have stopped selling the AFL Evolution games, does that mean we can share them? I have the second one (with 2021 DLC) if anybody else has the first one, and/or knows how to share them or torrent them?
I also have AFL Live GOTY for Windows, I just don't know the process of sharing these games for others to download

Remove this Banner Ad

Back