AFL Grand Final 2012 - With LIVE CHAT @ 2PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah am serious, if Freo had got there would have been happy for them to win (unless they were playing my club)
the not sure if serious bit was about 'i dont know about others but im glad sydney won'

this whole thread has been pro sydney all day except for a handful of posts at the end

Best team of the finals won the grand finals, happens almost every year, and did so again.

For me, tough luck to the hawks, as a Vic, I supported their winning. Good luck to me (I need it, having had a fracture this week and s**t days at work) - the only good thing for me was the $30 odd I placed on Sydney for a net win of $50...

I don't post here and I'm not trolling but as a football fan I need to get something off my chest;
Lance Franklin lost the game for the Hawthorn FC pure and simple, to kick 3 goals 4 points with his ridiculous around the corner kicking style is testament to the fact that he kicks the wrong way. Personally I could'nt give a ratz about Hawthorn or the way this ******* kicks but everytime I hear how ****enfantastic Buddy is it makes me cringe. The problem I have is that thousands of little kids want to kick it like buddy and unless someone pulls them up on it they dont know how wrong it is.
FFS the guy kicked 69 goals and 64 points ( i stand to be corrected there) with Jack Riewoldt the Coleman medal winner kicking 65 and 48.

Flicked over to the replay on 7 Mate. This is the quality I should've been able to watch the game in on Seven. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the Swans the right team? That's your opinion. Hawks were the best team all year but didn't show up for the GF

Why? They beat them 2 times from 3 during the year (including today). First one was a smashing too. Hardly an opinion either; they have the trophy.

Are you ******* serious?

Check the free kick count buddy. You were heavily and I mean heavily favored.

I'm not sure what has rendered you unable to understand English, probably something enjoyable, but that's precisely what I was saying.

4 years ago Ryan O'Keefe want a trade for hawks,
4 years later he won the Norm Smith for swans,
Oh the Irony!!!!!!!!

Glad to see attacking football rewarded - that first 10 or so minutes was disgusting to watch and brought back memories of 2005/06.

Hope the Hawks put the foot down and smash them from here to show stoppage football is ineffective on the big stage.

Pretty sure you have NFI.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back