MFC Fans Only AFL Grand Final 2022 - Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see two minnow clubs that haven’t won a flag for more than a decade get back in contention.

Yeah this x 1000.

I am only watching this to see a) Geelong choke or b) Franklin not win a GF.

I am a bitter bitter person.

(I think I will cheer Cats on because Good on them for changing the way they play and recruiting for that. That takes some self reflection)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kade Chandler a late out in the Sprint.
James Harmes in.

Anyone else reckon the Cats smash them?

For me this feels like it should be a 40+ point win to the cats.

I think the Swans have gambled hard on Sam Reid making it through the game. I feel that they really need a big game from Reid to win this. Such a massive talent with a career riddled by injury.

For the Swans this feels like the start of something big over the next couple of years. For Geelong this feels like the end of something big over the last 10 years and Geelong have the scars, disappointments and harsh reality of football mortality for a few players all as ammunition for this game.

Cats -12.5 , Lloyd 24 or more, Paddy McCartin 12 or more is my free swing same game multi.

So I guess Im committed to supporting the Cats. :$

Would be pretty funny if Geelong lose another grand final, probably the only satisfaction I’d get out of tomorrow, I think they’ll get up by 3-4 goals though.
I reckon Geelong will choke......choke Sydney's scoring and win comfortably. Feels like a five goal win to Geelong hopefully I'm wrong. Rohan to kick the first then go unsighted until the last. Man Geelong losing would be fantastic.

Having had so much fun reveling in the buildup last year from lockdown in Melbourne, jealous that we’re not involved as part of a 4-day weekend with pretty nice weather.

Really don’t care who wins which is good from an enjoyment standpoint. Am kind of interested to see how Geelong deal with Sydney’s pressure. Thought Collingwood got to them earlier in the Finals with their pressure and they had to go back to their more methodical style. I suppose that might be their advantage, a bit more experience and a few different modes.

I wasn't around here this time last year, but today seems appropriate to thank this board for everything over the last however many years.

I've enjoyed sharing last year's success with you all. Here's to another in the not-too-distant future. :largeredcircle: :largebluecircle:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back