MFC Fans Only AFL Grand Final 2022 - Cats v Swans

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can't believe we let the Swans beat us. We surely would be giving a better account. Looks like boys vs men out there.

Dory_77

Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm hoping the Swans make it interesting and can pull it back by 2-3 goals in the next quarter but they look lost out there. No real threats in attack, being swamped at every loose ball. Geelong keen to make up for a decade of almosts

DemonZombie_001

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
That is a flattering score line. Swans need to get at least 2 goals more than Geelong in the Second Quarter and it is game on though.

Not sure why they dropped McDonald (Hindsight) I would not of thought you could bank on Crumbing the majority of your goals would work out.

Dory_77

Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
That is a flattering score line. Swans need to get at least 2 goals more than Geelong in the Second Quarter and it is game on though.

Not sure why they dropped McDonald (Hindsight) I would not of thought you could bank on Crumbing the majority of your goals would work out.
Agree, especially with how good Geelong's tall defenders are. Need someone to keep them honest/at least contest.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well BT , I suggest someone flatten a cat player and start a blue . I hope our boys are watching this and are feeling embarrassed to have been beaten by the Swans twice .

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can cop a team just being too good, but Sydney are shitting the bed all over.

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Great, that campaigner Smith is going to win the Norm Smith as well.