MFC Fans Only AFL Grand Final 2022 - Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger saying he'd auction off his jumper for the kids with cancer charity that Kane Cornes did the run for will go for a mint now.

I really want to hate Danger but that is a great donation from him given it was his first flag.

Had a mate cash out a $25 multi at the start of the last quarter for $350 , had every leg of a potential $2000 collect home except for Chad Warner as any any time goal kicker and then he kicks a goal 5 minutes later. :tearsofjoy:

Wow that is a horrid decision.

Yea, in fairness to him, Sydney never looked like kicking a goal, pretty unlucky, but when its only for $25 you let it ride you pussy as I told him.

Enjoyed that. Really don't mind seeing a club get nice and pumped everywhere, destroyed even. Thought the broadcast was lacking though, I don't need to see Tom Hawkins overcome with emotion, I want to see Sydney supporters crying instead, if I was manning the camera's that last quarter would have been nothing but close-ups of shell-shocked supporters and aerial footage of Swans supporters streaming out of the ground.

Very interesting that Geelong was able to rebuild like they have and win a flag. I wonder what Oliver and Petracca are going to be like when they have grey hair? Hopefully it's not a ten year wait for our next one!

Thought BT getting bored and talking absolute fluff all game was funny

Isaac Smith the first Norm Smith medal winner with the last name Smith 🤯

I was lucky enough to go to the game today. Annoyed me that Sydney played with so much spirit against us but played like a bottom 4 team today. Hopeless.

Today sort of showed me how having some key forwards makes life so much easier. We need to make this a top priority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was lucky enough to go to the game today. Annoyed me that Sydney played with so much spirit against us but played like a bottom 4 team today. Hopeless.

Today sort of showed me how having some key forwards makes life so much easier. We need to make this a top priority.
Yep, Buddy, Reid and McLean were incredible

The key forwards had precisely zero to do with that result lol

Cats had the same key forwards last year in the prelim when we pumped them

Again old blandster missed the mark. That game was won in the middle, Sydney lost the first possession and were playing from the back half. Hawkins kicked 1 goal from a mark, Cameron none I think at ¾ time.

Enjoyed that. Really don't mind seeing a club get nice and pumped everywhere, destroyed even. Thought the broadcast was lacking though, I don't need to see Tom Hawkins overcome with emotion, I want to see Sydney supporters crying instead, if I was manning the camera's that last quarter would have been nothing but close-ups of shell-shocked supporters and aerial footage of Swans supporters streaming out of the ground.

Very interesting that Geelong was able to rebuild like they have and win a flag. I wonder what Oliver and Petracca are going to be like when they have grey hair? Hopefully it's not a ten year wait for our next one!
with the window were in, It won't be. if goody learnt anything from today that is.
inject youth, get speed

with the window were in, It won't be. if goody learnt anything from today that is.
inject youth, get speed
Geelong literally went in with the oldest team ever to play a game what are you on about lol

How do you not let that ride that's an all time multi. Give ya something to cheer for in the last aswell

Hes been burnt so many times letting it ride by 1 goal for similar results this year that he lost his balls in the final game when he needed them most. :tearsofjoy:

There is a reason Sportsbet throw a million bonus bets at him every week, its making s**t decisions like this. VIP treatment for their worst punters. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Why not the Cats dominance out of the centre proved we need Grundy desperately? We need to make this a top priority?

Jesus Christ. That was your big take away from a flogging that proved absolutely nothing as one side didn't show up.

Hes been burnt so many times letting it ride by 1 goal for similar results this year that he lost his balls in the final game when he needed them most. :tearsofjoy:

There is a reason Sportsbet throw a million bonus bets at him every week, its making s**t decisions like this. VIP treatment for their worst punters. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Don't get me wrong I've made me fair share of s**t decisions. Bet all my winnings from the prelim weekend on Winnipeg in the CFL and they were down 37-10 at half ******* time. QB was basically potatoes he was getting sacked so often

Remove this Banner Ad

Back