Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Who wins?

Great stuff Melbourne on getting the Minor Premiership. Absolutely wrapped that Maxxy nailed it.

They're the team to beat and I hope they salute, for themselves and their followers.

edit: obviously my account was hacked :tearsofjoy:
Go Bombers!!

(I did not create this thread or the poll. Mods, who did this?)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at you minnows with only 2 players in the team.
May, Lever, Gawn (C), Oliver, Tracc all laugh at you.
Also got the rising star too so cop it
All well deserved. Good players
Hard to believe Stringer didn't get a gig

All well deserved. Good players
Hard to believe Stringer didn't get a gig
nah they got the team pretty much spot on. Would've moved Macrae to wing, Zerrett to bench and Steele/Touk starting on ball. Stringer basically been a mid all year and you can't have him in over Tracc or Bont as those fwd/mid players.

nah they got the team pretty much spot on. Would've moved Macrae to wing, Zerrett to bench and Steele/Touk starting on ball. Stringer basically been a mid all year and you can't have him in over Tracc or Bont as those fwd/mid players.
It's a tough gig picking the AA team.

1630017957529.png

Nick Hind out for the bombers apparently. Visited a tier 2 exposure sight during the week.

Anyone else get the felling that the Demons are going to go out in straight sets :hearteyes:
I'd rather go out in straight sets than miss the finals, but each to their own

anyone running any sort of sc finals comps? I know empr on Twitter is running the prediction one but anything else SC wise
Posting sight unseen, might be up your alley. Haven't looked at, no idea how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back