Under a pseudonym ?

1632566051276.png

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Well, I think with what Optus are doing with a night show .....future GF's will be at night

Was said today the Optus stadia lighting is world class .....the fact the MCG boss has said they're not in that ballpark re lighting .....may save daytime GF's

But a new standard has been se in the west

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well, I think with what Optus are doing with a night show .....future GF's will be at night

Was said today the Optus stadia lighting is world class .....the fact the MCG boss has said they're not in that ballpark re lighting .....may save daytime GF's

Everyone in the country wants a ticket to the GF.
Lights dont mean s**t.
100k capacity is everything.

I hate it

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

No one cares about lights campaigner.

We're not 9 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back