• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Jiska Andrew Birch ImissFrosty and all the other dees regulars

The other Natalie is very happy.

images
images.jpeg-4.jpg

Surely Uncle will allow puppies tonight?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Was busy all day, managed to avoid finding out the score for my final footy fix of the year by avoiding the internet for the whole day, hit up kayo when I got home for the"replay" , push "from start" and it brings me to after the game in the rooms with the score line I can't unsee in the top left corner. Well played world. I tried my hardest but I couldn't avoid finding out the score before I watched the game.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Just kidding :)
It's been a 55 year wait but well worth it. Emotionally and physically drained, but so happy.
Congrats to all my fellow Dees fans here and commiserations to the Doggies. Suspect we'll be playing each other in finals a lot over coming years.

Well, I think with what Optus are doing with a night show .....future GF's will be at night

Was said today the Optus stadia lighting is world class .....the fact the MCG boss has said they're not in that ballpark re lighting .....may save daytime GF's

But a new standard has been se in the west
It’s a joke. If you want to go to a concert, go to a concert. If you want to see fireworks, go to NYE.

This is a game of footy. That’s all it‘s about. And everything else is ******* irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back