AFL Grand Final Ticket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi

I have 1 x Adult Ticket and 2 x Junior tickets. Category 4, lower level all together. Looking to swap / deal for 2 tickets Category 2 or up. PM me if any interest.

I also missed out on the ballot and resale :(

Long time Eagles and bigfooty member based in Melbourne looking for 1 ticket of any category. Happy to pay overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't be necessary, but...

If you are going to post a photo of your ticket on social media or elsewhere:

DON'T SHOW THE BARCODE.

I have no problem with a free market, was moreso wondering if there was a loophole in the legislation quoted on the first page, or whether it is just simply not enforced (which I think would be very tough to do).

the declared event legislation is a bit like jaywalking or recording television programs

Dear Bigfooty family!

Got an unusual request and not sure if it’s necessary or not..

Got 4 standing room tickets, 2 in Bay M29 and 2 in Bay M23. We are going with friends and would like a hassle free day if possible.

If someone has 2 tickets in either bay (M23 or M29) looking to swap so we end up with 4 in the same Bay.

If anyone is interested and can assist, I will throw a little cash to help with the transaction. I have the tickets in my hands!

Please PM.

Thank you

P.S. No I am not interested in selling any of the tickets, we need all 4!

Go Coasters

1. you all enter the ground and stand in your respective bays
2. pick a bay - let's say you pick 23 (because you prefer Jetta to Lycett)
3. one person remains in bay 23, whilst the other leaves bay 23 and walks to 29 with 2 tickets in hand
4. you both walk from 29 to 23 - there are now 3 of your together
5. repeat

1. you all enter the ground and stand in your respective bays
2. pick a bay - let's say you pick 23 (because you prefer Jetta to Lycett)
3. one person remains in bay 23, whilst the other leaves bay 23 and walks to 29 with 2 tickets in hand
4. you both walk from 29 to 23 - there are now 3 of your together
5. repeat

That will work if you can get to Bay 23 from Bay 29 once inside. Been a few years since I was at the G but what if there is a Gate between the bays?

I know the chances are next to zero of someone here having any tickets for sale. But looking for 1-2 for myself - if anyone has anything feel free to PM.

Desperate.

WHO dares to book their wedding on GRAND FINAL DAY???!!! and what the hell has the groom been doing the last 12 or so months whilst all the planning has been going on, clearly has been asleep at the wheel?

There is nothing worse than the selfish person who decides to be a massive tightarse and get married on GF cos none of the women with some consideration and common sense in this state book it, which is why it’s both easy to get the venue you want and cheap cheap cheap. My cousin had the absolute brazenness to have hers on GF in 2003 and then had a meltdown at the front of the church because we all - the entire family of Collingwood supporters as well as her husband to be - had old school transistor radios or walkmans on listening to the footy, like we were being rude and disrespectful or something.

Marrying someone who harbours such ideas and self-centred traits is bound to end in divorce

Please tell me this is sarcasm.... please. "We all - the entire family of Collingwood supporters" might suggest otherwise ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back