Port
Swans
Saints
Suns

Likely bottom 6

Eagles
North
Tigers
Hawks (Had them as the best riser and while Blanck is a role player, will hurt their season)
Dockers

Last edited:
1. Brisbane
2. Collingwood
3. Carlton
4. Sydney
5. GWS
6. Melbourne
7. Adelaide
8. Port Adelaide
9. Gold Coast
10. Geelong
11. St. Kilda
12. Western Bulldogs
13. Essendon
14. Fremantle
15. Hawthorn
16. North Melbourne
17. Richmond
18. West Coast

Nothing too crazy. Have Richmond and saints as the biggest fallers. Hawthorn and North could be interchangeable, but I went for Hawthorn due to how well they played at times last year. Just hope their depth can hold up. Reckon Melbourne are a massive wait-and-see, depending on how they start the year. Wouldn't be surprised if Geelong bounce back and make the 8, and would be just as unmoved if Adelaide or Port miss out. Essendon have scope for improvement too, but it's probably too realiant on unproven youngsters to put them near the 8 in the pre-season. This year has the potential to be as even of a season as we've seen in a long time.

Hi y'all, here's mine for the 8
BRIS
CARL
GWS
COLL
ADEL
SYD
MELB
PORT

think team with best run with injuries to key players determines who finishes first out of this Top 3.
think SYD & MELB hardest to place, could be anywhere b/w 2 - 7
Bring it on cheers to all

1. Gws
2.Collingwood
3.Brisbane
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. Port Adelaide
7. Essendon
8. Gcs
9. Hawthorn
10. Carlton
11. Western Bulldogs
12. Richmond
13. Melbourne
14. North Melbourne
15. St kilda
16. Geelong
17. Freo
18. West coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 days solitary........in you go.........
See You Later Goodbye GIF by CanFilmDay

1. Brisbane (RU)
2. Carlton (P)
3. Collingwood
4. Sydney
5. Gws
6. Port Adelaide
7. Adelaide
8. Melbourne
9. Gold Coast
10. Geelong
11. St. Kilda
12. Fremantle
13. Western bull
14. *
15. Richmond
16. North Melbourne
17. Hawthorn
18. West coast

You lost ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha, i mean i think at our best we're a top 4 team, but then i think... Injury prone side, haven't been top 4 since.... 2000? Last time we were premiership favourites... 2012.. that ended well. I'm just preparing myself for the worst okay! I got so caught up in the hype in 2012, I'm not getting sucked in again 😆

Hard one as always. I am tipping Brisbane, Collingwood, Carlton, GWS as top 4.

Adelaide, Melbourne, Port Adelaide, St Kilda and Sydney Are the next level of teams.

Richmond, Essendon, GCS, Fremantle, Geelong and Western Bulldogs are in the next bracket.

Not much going on for North Melbourne, West Coast Eagles or Hawthorn who will make out the bottom rung of teams.

There are a few teams who could go either way. Richmond will either be reinvigorated by a new coach and youth or fall right off. Melbourne could be just as strong, have been really good for a while now or perhaps they will be derailed by off field issues and a few years of disappointment. Collingwood are a team so reliant on effort and pressure, if it drops just a little after that flag they could drop out of the 4 IMO. Sydney could go either way. Port could go either way. Saints and Crows look like up and comers but will they?

Back