Prediction AFL Ladder Predictor: Where will the Swans finish?

Remove this Banner Ad

and Crows beating WC.
P55NLeM4G6wmY.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have us losing the next 2 matches and even the Saints game is a danger game. Absolutely no threat this year and likely lose the first final, or out in straight sets if we somehow magically finish in the top 4. At this rate our first final will be against either North or Dogs.

What a waste... what the hell happened to this team in the last 12 months?

Need to win the next 4 to make top 4. if we do make top 4 I would prefer to play West Coast in first week, finals footy is totally different then home & away season. With the lack of finals experience they might just choke and we can sneak a win like we did against Adelaide in 2012.

Old saying "You have a lose a final to win won"

That's what I am hoping for anyway.

Need to win the next 4 to make top 4. if we do make top 4 I would prefer to play West Coast in first week, finals footy is totally different then home & away season. With the lack of finals experience they might just choke and we can sneak a win like we did against Adelaide in 2012.

Old saying "You have a lose a final to win won"

That's what I am hoping for anyway.
Hope and dreams. It's not going to happen. Remember Freo 2013?

I have us losing the next 2 matches and even the Saints game is a danger game. Absolutely no threat this year and likely lose the first final, or out in straight sets if we somehow magically finish in the top 4. At this rate our first final will be against either North or Dogs.

What a waste... what the hell happened to this team in the last 12 months?

Good luck we are not beating anyone in the top 8 especially away from home.

Dogs will absolutely kill us

Millky95 whats the top 4 At round 23?
If it'll shut you up

Freo
Eagles
Hawks
Swans

I'll admit I was wrong calling for Hawks not to make top 4. Still won't win the flag. Freo or Eagles would be my likely tip atm.

Can you go annoy someone else now please?

The ultimate would be for a ridiculously dubious free kick just before full time gave Goodes a set shot to win it after the siren. Then all we hear about is how the umpires cost Hawthorn the game, despite them still winning the overall free kick count 30 - 15 and Stevic's free kick count 22 - 0.

Love the concept - but this is totally unrealistic.
There are no umpires that would give us a 15-8 free kick advantage.

If it'll shut you up

Freo
Eagles
Hawks
Swans

I'll admit I was wrong calling for Hawks not to make top 4. Still won't win the flag. Freo or Eagles would be my likely tip atm.

Can you go annoy someone else now please?

Nope

Remove this Banner Ad

Back