AFL Level Four Coaching Program

Remove this Banner Ad

Reality IS

Debutant
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I note that the AFL level four coaching program has produced Craig Jennings, Simon Goodwin, Stuart Dew & Brendan Bolton so think it might be time to question who is actually running this course as none of the aforementioned blokes are going any good.

Two of them have been sacked this year and the other two sit with the worst records in footy this year.....

I note that the AFL level four coaching program has produced Craig Jennings, Simon Goodwin, Stuart Dew & Brendan Bolton so think it might be time to question who is actually running this course as none of the aforementioned blokes are going any good.

Two of them have been sacked this year and the other two sit with the worst records in footy this year.....

It's the AFL, of course it isnt any good.

Have you got a list of graduates or coaches going for their Level 4 coaching?

There are other coaching courses that Adam Simpson and others have done as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back