AFL LIVE 1 2017 Update - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone wants the 2017 Update lists for Live 1 while they're waiting for the new game, they are now available.

See the first post in the thread for how to get it.

Got the 2017 list! Fantastic! Thanks so much. Can you tell me if you can only oldie the players in single matches and not competition mode?

Got the 2017 list! Fantastic! Thanks so much. Can you tell me if you can only oldie the players in single matches and not competition mode?

Yeah the update was done by someone else this year and for some reason it won't work in competition mode (the previous years updates did without issue). Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 anymore to try and work out what happened.

Yeah the update was done by someone else this year and for some reason it won't work in competition mode (the previous years updates did without issue). Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 anymore to try and work out what happened.
No probs
Has anyone got the 2016 lists? Then I can update from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still giving these squads out? I sent an email last night for the most recent database for Live 1 on PS3.

Considering having a go at lists for '19 once finalised, was just curious tho, what are the main characteristics needed for each position & what range do they need to be in?
also has anyone figured out how to update the fixture for season play?

Considering having a go at lists for '19 once finalised, was just curious tho, what are the main characteristics needed for each position & what range do they need to be in?
also has anyone figured out how to update the fixture for season play?
This would be great if you could mate. Don't think you can alter fixture. I just set up an excel spreadsheet and keep track of the "Season" that way. All games played from exhibition mode. Bit of extra work but immersive experience.

It's easy to add players to the teams etc but for example i don't want it so mids play at FF or CHF instead of tall fwds for example. So the default lineups match the real teams. just wondering if there are any secrets to doing it that those who have done it found.

P.S i got no way of being able to release it & doubt it'd be accurate enough to do so anyway, Thinking of using the Prospectus as a guide where "elite" players are ranked 85-90 & above ave players 80-85. for example & down in gaps of 5 (this for cap reasons). given trade etc & the draft not being too far away i nnot sure if ppl add the new players anyway, but it'd be a good time to have a go at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back