AFL Live 1 - Roster Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone figure out if there is any way of downloading roster updates for AFL Live PC? If it was done officially i would gladly pay for it! and if that will never happen hopefully Big Ant will get the job again for 3!!

Ok Guys - after a few months of hard work I can reveal that we've found a way to share save files on the PS3 and have completed a 2014 list update for AFL LIVE. Just want to publicly thank Wouldubeinta for making it possible.

We're hoping to get it released in the next week or two - for more information head over to 'The Australian Online Football Hub' on Facebook.

Cheers!

Ok Guys - after a few months of hard work I can reveal that we've found a way to share save files on the PS3 and have completed a 2014 list update for AFL LIVE. Just want to publicly thank Wouldubeinta for making it possible.

We're hoping to get it released in the next week or two - for more information head over to 'The Australian Online Football Hub' on Facebook.

Cheers!
Would using that save delete my custom teams?

Cheers!

Nice work! is there a cost involved for these new rosters?

No mate, just join The Australian Online Football Hub FB page. Have even made up Vics and Allies 'HuB' teams for us to play v each other. If you join ASAP I'll probably still have time to add you in.

how many members are active on The Australian Online Football Hub
That depends what your definition of active members is? Last month we had approx 60 members playing games as well as plenty of others who join in on the footy banter. The numbers this month look to be up on that as well.

Considering having a go at lists for '19 once finalised, was just curious tho, what are the main characteristics needed for each position & what range do they need to be in?
also has anyone figured out how to update the fixture for season play?

It's easy to add players to the teams etc but for example i don't want it so mids play at FF or CHF instead of tall fwds for example. So the default lineups match the real teams. just wondering if there are any secrets to doing it that those who have done it found.

P.S i got no way of being able to release it & doubt it'd be accurate enough to do so anyway, Thinking of using the Prospectus as a guide where "elite" players are ranked 85-90 & above ave players 80-85. for example & down in gaps of 5 (this for cap reasons). given trade etc & the draft not being too far away i not sure if ppl add the new players anyway, but it'd be a good time to have a go at it.

Again i got no way of being able to release it online etc but with some tips here ppl may be able to have a crack at it & post tips/idea's etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back