AFL Live 3 LEAKED!

Remove this Banner Ad

So AFL Live 3 has been leaked by AFL umpire, Chris Appleton.

In the background of the photo you can see Shayne Ford. Wicked Witch's lead programmer. This ends any speculation about Big Ant developing it.

LINK to the article: http://www.bglmedia.com/afl-live-3-news.html

Do you have faith in Wicked Witch? Personally I do.
Nothing new here. It's been posted a couple of times before

It's so you can mod the gameplay....

Being on Steam doesn't guarantee this.

Bradman 14 is on Steam and has had a very open group of developers. Nevertheless, the gameplay is still not moddable.

As much as I don't mind AFL Live 2 I really wanted Big Ant to develop the console version of the games. Mainly because I prefer their gameplay and button navigation.

I really don't enjoy lining up for goal on AFL Live 2, it's too fiddly and odd. Also the gameplay, where do I even begin.

The graphics are good though and some elements of gameplay are really good. But a lot needs to be done with refining the gameplay and ticking the boxes.

So AFL Live 3 has been leaked by AFL umpire, Chris Appleton.

In the background of the photo you can see Shayne Ford. Wicked Witch's lead programmer. This ends any speculation about Big Ant developing it.

LINK to the article: http://www.bglmedia.com/afl-live-3-news.html

Do you have faith in Wicked Witch? Personally I do.

Why? Their track record suggests we shouldn't. But hey, prove me wrong, Wicked Witch. Prove me wrong...

AFL Live 2 was fun for a few days, maybe a few more considering we started a career, but the gameplay is just hideous. In fact, the gameplay has barely changed since the early 2000s...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To everyone not having faith in wicked witch just be glad there is an afl live 3 being made.
This means that we are closer to an afl live 4 and then tru blu don't have the rights to an afl live 5 arcording to the afl live 3 website which means it is then out of their hands on who would make afl live 5 and hopefully someone who's more passionate about afl video games could takeover and make the decision to bring in big ant or someone who can create a better game. So just be glad there is developing currently in process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back