AFL Live Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sweet with that will see what everyone else reckons.... Less demand then I thought there would be for this cup....

I'm sweet with that will see what everyone else reckons.... Less demand then I thought there would be for this cup....

Im more than happy to help and as you said once we get a general consensus that everyone is happy to go ahead as is then i will het cracking on setting up matches.

Or practice matches if everyone would like.

Because as i said it doeant look like too many more people are going to be putting their hat in the ring for this comp. So lets get it started a.s.a.p

Ebus and drParrot

Ill go with what ever you 2 blokes say should we go straight to the real thing or should i do a round of praccy matches first ?

Wouldn't mind having a practice match to start but we'll see what DrParrot says since hes the creator of the comp.

im happy to do some practice matches first :)

Pretty easy going with whatever to be honest... if you want to draw some up that would be awesome Gareth, Thanks mate

My brother would probably want to join if he can. Can't say what team he'd use and what PSN he has (can't remember). But he wants to create an account here and join. I'll tell him to do it ASAP.

Seeing as drparrot is happy to do a round of practice matches thats what we will do.

Will set up practice round 1 as soon as everything is settled and drparrot gives me the green light to go ahead.

I reckon we go.... sorry mate work has been very busy so havent got on here as much as i would like...and when i do i just was checking the other comp thats already going lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill make a fixture using the list you have on the 1st page im sorry to anyone who may miss out i am just using the list drparrot has provided.

Ill post the first round of practice matches soon.

if you dont want a practice match thats fine just let the player you have drawn in the fixture know.

At the conclousion of all the practice matches the first round of elimination games will begin.

And the person who scores the highest will get the bye in the next round (when applicable).

There may be an uneven number of teams at one point or another when there is a team left over when making a fixture they will play the player who either gets beaten by the most or scores the least.

Please report any cheaters as depending on the nature of it it may result in a score deduction or if you win possibly a goal difference in your next game (depending on what you did you may start essentialy a certain amouny of points or goals down which would be deducted from your final score.)

And in extreme cases you will be disqualified which would mean comp over as it is a nab cup style knock-out comp.

Any questions,queries or nees me to clear anything up just let me know im happy to help.

The comp will begin as soon as i post the fixtures.

Ps: when you are paired with a person i will leave it up to you to set a time to play it in as we are all in seperate time zones,work etc.....

let me or drparrott know if you cant play a game.

To make the comp quick most games will probably need to be completed within a week of the fixture being posted.

Let the games begin.

here is the first round of practice matches at the completion of the last match being reported on big footy the first round of real matches will begin

before i begin i will let you know i have pulled out of the comp because i have made the fixture i wouldnt want anyone to think i rigged it or made it easier for myself.

PRACTICE MATCHES:

COVVY V SULLEY1975

SUPERBGAL V DRPARROT

JOREL6669 V BLACKMUMBA

HENNESS V LURK3R

MAHAMA V SUPERBGALS FRIEND

MKCAPTAIN V EBUS

SKILL1414 V MARLON1A

HBK619 V SUGARSHANE

SMITHD132 V TYLER96

Enjoy guys have fun

FYI: SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET THIS FIXTURE UP I HAVE BEEN BUSY

before i begin i will let you know i have pulled out of the comp because i have made the fixture i wouldnt want anyone to think i rigged it or made it easier for myself.
Who cares?

Jorel made the fixture in our BigFooty comp and nobody has had a complain about shifty business.

It'll all come out in the wash anyway.

Join in with the rest of us.

Agree 100 percent with you HBK. No one will care one iota about you making the fixture and playing in the cup gareth.

We'd all be happy for you to play I'm sure!

yeh mate join in... just add a practice match with me if you like :)

especially after all your work in setting up praccy matches etc

Just tried to add you HBK but it reckons your friends list is full. Maybe just add me when you get the chance.
Done...stupid popularity!:rolleyes::D

Practice Match Vs SugarShane/SugarShane1985 (Adelaide)
May have been somewhat lag effected, but I didn't feel any apart from the first minute of the match.

SCORE:
RICH---ADEL
1st QTR: 2.3.15 - 0.2.2
2nd QTR: 4.7.31 - 0.2.2
3rd QTR: 8.8.56 - 1.3.9
FULL TIME: 10.11.71 - 2.3.15

GOALS:
RICH---ADEL
N.Foley 2 - T.Walker 1
J.Riewoldt 2 - K.Tippett 1
B.Deledio 2 - N/A

DISPOSALS:
RICH---ADEL
N.Foley 14 - N.Van Berlo 10
B.Deledio 11 - S.Thompson 10
T.Vickery 10 - B.Vince 8

A bit of lag on my end, but it's more i think me not having played anyone decent online before (only played 3 full games online before tonight for 3 wins.) Did have a few occasions where my blokes should have been first to the ball but just stood there. Actually starting to sound like real life now.

HBK just has all of his blokes exactly where he wants them, and uses the handball to perfection. Disposal count for those interested was 136-77. Getting my hands on the pill was the hardest part!

Have to admit i was worried drawing HBK in the warm up, but is probably a lot better to meet him here rather than in the real round 1. Good learning experience too. Looking forward to the real thing now, bring it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back