AFL LIVE PASS - WHAT A JOKE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
It beggars belief that anyone would sign a contract that only allows consumers to watch iPhone sized video on an iPad sized screen.

In terms of heinous things corporations have done to people over the years it's a long way towards the bottom of the pile. But when it comes to mind boggling decisions it's about as bizarre as it gets.

The people who work in the complaints department must walk into work dreading every day and what new ways their upper management has decided to piss off the fans/consumers.

How about only allowing coverage for people who use one particular ISP?

That's what the Premier League did.

They don't give a s**t mate - sport is just TV content and we're all customers.

It beggars belief that anyone would sign a contract that only allows consumers to watch iPhone sized video on an iPad sized screen.

In terms of heinous things corporations have done to people over the years it's a long way towards the bottom of the pile. But when it comes to mind boggling decisions it's about as bizarre as it gets.

The people who work in the complaints department must walk into work dreading every day and what new ways their upper management has decided to piss off the fans/consumers.
Dude, learn to read... NEW FEATURES TO COME!

NEW! FEATURES!

Man oh man the value is uncredibles!

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
It's obviously the AFL's non-preferred way for anyone to watch games. That's why they deliberately **** with it.

They've thrown Foxtel another bone. Only "official way" to use tablet or bigger is through them. AFL Live was obviously hurting them, especially being free for Telstra users.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
I can't wait for these new features!!!

It's like we're in the early 21st century. What a time to be alive!!

I probably shouldn't be posting this publicly, but I've got a bit of mail re the new features...

Apparently there's this thing called "adjustable volume"...

I know I know, I can't wait either.

I turnee japanese and we are back. Did anyone else in singapore get canned?

I better not have been geoblocked, and i'm dropping out now after a few seconds now.

And i actually live in Singapore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you doing this mate? Foxtel Go won't allow you to play it through anything but the actual device?

He's setting his tv up as the computer's second monitor I would suggest.

I probably shouldn't be posting this publicly, but I've got a bit of mail re the new features...

Apparently there's this thing called "adjustable volume"...

I know I know, I can't wait either.
Holy s**t that's incredible!!

~RFM~

Debutant
Jul 29, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey all, a commenter on The Age article said you can watch all games live for free on Crown Bet app. You just need to register an account. I'm going to try it out on the weekend. Even if the screen size is limited at least it costs nothing.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
c4048fff-bcf4-e611-80e2-816ff0a4276e

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
So i'm gonna enquire here because i'm hopeless. I'm a Telstra customer, and i use recharge. So if i recharge $30 or more i have access to use the apps live streaming and so forth for 'free'? Is it free for the duration of the recharge? Or do i need to maintain it stays above $30? And this of course won't chew my data at all?

I was actually about to buy the sub, but then heard about this on Telstra's website

Just need to recharge for $30 and remains free. Select the longlife prepaid offer then recharge $30 (lasts 6 months) and you're good to go. Otherwise stay on whatever you're using and make sure the balance doesn't dip below $30 or expire.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Using Safari. Should have mentioned I was on a Mac sorry. Just tried Firefox and got the same error. What should the region setting be in Getflix for Channel Group D?

Hmmm not sure, someone with more Mac & Getflix experience can probably help you (funk44 )

I assume you just need Getflix to be set in a country other than Aus or NZ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back